PDA

View Full Version : EAT-DHL interview...

Steady State Line
2nd Feb 2011, 14:24
Hello all... I finally got an interview for DHL. End of february.

It would be highly appreciate if someone could give some informations regarding the number of applicants they are looking for, the kind of tests we are facing to, what can we expect through these 2 days of interviews...

I'm a quite "fresh" ab initio with 350 hours Total Time (it's not a lot, I know). Theoretial ATPL, MCC and... All the classic stuff needed for a brand new FO.

I'm scared about my german langage skill: it's around level zero (except "raus", "ja", "nein" und "guten morgen" :D)

Thanks for the tricks by advance...!

Diver_Dave
2nd Feb 2011, 14:51
Can't help with the interview and I know it's a bit
short notice but for anyone interested

L193 - Rundblick: beginners' German - Open University Course (http://www3.open.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/course/l193.htm)

Seems to be VERY good. I'm on the course at the moment
and must admit enjoying it a lot.

Well structured,and,doesn't ram verbs down your throat by rote!

I've also heard good things about their other language
courses as well.

Hope it, may, help a bit in the future!

rbaiapinto
2nd Feb 2011, 15:36
They have a German language skill??

Shouldn't that be in the initial requirements like all the Deutsch companies?

Luggage
2nd Feb 2011, 16:26
Hi Steady State Line. I got the email inviting me to an assessment and sim session today.

I have no idea what to expect, but if you go on PPJN under Europe and look up DHL/EAT, they have some requirements on their page, Im just not sure how accurate or up to date that info is.

Anybody else does know anything about what to expect and what it is like being an FO on a 757 at DHL/EAT, feel free to share.:ok:

harry-seaside
2nd Feb 2011, 17:54
Steady State Line can I ask you when you applied for this position?
I did the same some months ago.
I'm also a ab-initio low hours wannabe and I am wondering if I will hear something from them.
thnx mate!

SW1
2nd Feb 2011, 18:29
I believe its Interpersonal that deal with all these German companies

https://www.career.aero/site/de/employer/show/id/1057

Luggage
2nd Feb 2011, 18:49
Harry Seaside, I applied at the end of October 2010 and got the email today which was just over 3 months ago so dont panic just yet.;)

Ward8216
2nd Feb 2011, 20:27
Is there a DLR test in the DHL assessment program? Or is it just a "basic" assessment; Interview, theoretical test and sim check?

harry-seaside
2nd Feb 2011, 21:11
Thnx luggage,

Are you also a low houred ab-initio (eg.230hours)?
I heard some folks say that it was quite useless for me to write to dhl because they dont hire new pilot's like me.
I did it anyway offcourse ;)
Anyways good luck to u all!

G-GOLF
2nd Feb 2011, 21:42
Hey, Im also low houred ab-initio, I applied in December, still waiting. Good luck everyone :ok:

Engine_Failure
3rd Feb 2011, 13:34
The tests are in english and as far as I know german isn't a requirement :}

SW1
3rd Feb 2011, 14:47
Did you guys who have got interviews coming up go through Interpersonal or contact DHL directly? Interpersonal send me an email a week after I applied rejecting me at the application stage.

I dont know what makes a 300 hour pilot stand out from the rest:confused:

harry-seaside
3rd Feb 2011, 20:26
I got a reply some weeks later saying that due to the large amount of aplications, reviewing mine would take some more time.

Luggage
3rd Feb 2011, 20:30
Harry SS, Im 2700 hours of which just over 2000 is multi turbine and multi piston, but no jet rating so there are a lot more qualified guys they can choose from than me, but fingers crossed. Good luck to all of you.:ok:

Happy Wanderer
3rd Feb 2011, 22:08
Ditto here.

Penny89
4th Feb 2011, 10:00
I have a EAT DHL assessment in march, just wondering if anybody knows what the 2 day assessment will consist of! Thanks a lot.

Engine_Failure
4th Feb 2011, 10:58
@Penny89
I believe the second day consist of an group exercise and interview(s).
But I am a little bit unsure what the kind of tests we get on the first day. Does somebody have a clue??

Penny89
4th Feb 2011, 11:28
yea, i heard that too thanks... have you got an assessment too then?

SW1
4th Feb 2011, 12:15
As you peeps already have interviews, do you mind saying how where you applied for the position. Thanks:ok:

Engine_Failure
4th Feb 2011, 12:46
@Penny89
Yes, I have an assessment with them as well.

@SW1

I applied through the interpersonal.de website which is now called https://www.career.aero/

DHL EAT still take applications.
Good luck ;)

Penny89
4th Feb 2011, 13:36
I applied in NOV-DEC time, cannot remember to be honest, and i applied also through career.aero

When is your assessment, and how are you preparing for it? thanks

SW1
4th Feb 2011, 13:44
Thanks EF!:ok:

Engine_Failure
4th Feb 2011, 14:35
My assessment is in March and I have no clue what to read and/or how to prepare myself for the tests.

The only information about the first day of assessment I got was that I could expect different tests done on a computer...:confused:
Anybody got more detailed information about the first day??

Penny89
4th Feb 2011, 15:48
engine failure.... what date in March? mine is on the 14th in Hamburg

Engine_Failure
4th Feb 2011, 16:12
Same as you

Luggage
4th Feb 2011, 21:39
I emailed Interpersonal asking what the assessment consists of and here is the response below, minus the names of course. Hope this helps you all prepare. Im there in March as well.:ok:

Thank you for your confirmation!

On the first day we will start with some aptitude testing on the computer. There will be typical pilot tests like for example
(A Level High School) mathematics , english, spatial orientation and multi tasking. Then on the second day there will be the psychological part of the testing which consists of group- and conflict exercises as well as an interview.

I am looking forward to meeting you in Hamburg.

Have a good afternoon

Penny89
4th Feb 2011, 22:07
Thats great, thanks for that, it gives a rough idea of the day. See you at the assessment :)

antony.s
5th Feb 2011, 08:46
If you have German language skills, you may use the SkyTest prep software for DHL/EAT: SkyTest® - Trainingssoftware für: DLR-Test (Lufthansa, AUA, DFS), Swiss, Air Berlin, FEAST (Eurocontrol), Austro Control, Skyguide (http://www.skytest.de/SkyTest-Trainingssoftware-fuer-Air-Berlin-FlyNiki-DHLEAT-24.htm)

TheOne83
5th Feb 2011, 15:34
I got a reply some weeks later saying that due to the large amount of aplications, reviewing mine would take some more time.

got an email too on the 25th of January, applied about 1 month ago, here it comes

Thank you once again for your application. As you might have already noticed, a large number of applications unfortunately causes a longer waiting time. We are sorry for this and kindly ask for some more patience.

We will contact you as soon as we receive any news regarding your application.

Kind regards,

your interpersonal team

Since then, i'm waiting...Patience is a virtue, good luck to all.

chimichanga
11th May 2011, 20:25
Hey...

maybe it's just me but the online application seems poorly designed. I tried using both the Interpersonal (or whatever they changed their name to now) and the DHL website. They are the same application.

Anyhow, it won't let me enter dates. It tells me to enter my birthdate and I have tried every possible combination and it won't take it. Ridiculous. It also does not tell you how it wants the dates entered. Did their programmer miss the class on "adding dropboxes" or something?

any advice would be appreciated.

gracias!

TheOne83
11th May 2011, 20:34
Perhaps they stopped the recruitment process? It was some time ago now.. I haven't checked their website.

TopGunGB
14th May 2011, 07:44
I think their recruitment is on hold. The last email I got from them said they're reviewing future expansion plans and all applications are pending. It goes on to say DHL/EAT are making decisions of some sort regarding future HR planning "within the next weeks [sic]".

2 Whites 2 Reds
14th May 2011, 22:03
Recruitment is not on hold with DHK....8 new folks a month for the next year or so I believe. Keep plugging away, a few moans and groans but it's a good solid company to work for. Could the grass be greener, perhaps. But it could be a whole lot browner and the people are great.

Good luck

jeroen994
18th May 2011, 06:16
Anyone can tell my something about net income & a bit more about the duty plan than ppjn says? Is it only nightflying or are there 'normal' duties as wel?

EIAYK
21st Jun 2011, 13:00
Hi All,

Those of you who attended the March assessment for EAT in Hamburg, how did it go? Care to give us a de-brief?

Many thanks

pilotman330
23rd Jun 2011, 10:07
Minimum profile:

Skills required:
- above standard professional skills
- profound aviation English language fluency (minimum level 4 already endorsed in the licence)
- German language desirable

Qualifications required:
- Valid JAR ATPL (A) or
- Valid CPL (A), ATPL Theorie Credit, incl. HPL
- Valid MEP / IR Rating
- MCC - Certificate
- Valid JAR-FCL 3 Medical Certificate Class 1
- EU - Citizen and / or
- Unrestricted and unlimited working permit for Germany with valid passport without restriction
- Valid Driver’s Licence for cars
- Valid Security Background Check (“Zuverlässigkeitsüberprüfung”)
- At least “Fachhochschulreife” (or European equivalent High School degree)

Flight Experience required:
- No specific flight experience required but
- Professional flight experience of >1500 hours preferred

The selection takes two consecutive days in Hamburg.

- Psychotechnics (Visual/short term memory, multi tasking, logical reasoning, ...)
- Mathematics
- English
- Mental calculation
- ATPL
- Simulator (FNPT2 or Full Flight Sim if >500 hours)
- Multiple group testing
- Individual interview

The team is very nice!
Good luck to all called for the assessment.

clown82
11th Jul 2011, 15:38
So what does the entire selection process look like?
Is the DLR exactly the same as for other German airlines?
Is everything in English?
Are there any additional subtests during the DLR and/or are some of the known subtests not required?
Anything else besides DLR?

poweredwings777
15th Jul 2011, 09:34
I went to the selection and had the feeling that they do not want an foreigner just have to be German or a mix of German or other nationality.

People who were there could not hold the altitude and flying like 500- 700ft above and below, ILs was not ok and during eng. failure the pilot could not even figure out why the aircraft does not want to climb, other could not even fly proper heading and others were having on only 200 hours coming from the school and no long range experience but DHL wants them to fly with A-300-600 R . But all were passing the test and if they do not want to have you but your are good in all they will tell you that your do not fit in the picture of our organization.

All who do not have a German background do not apply please , you will face a disappointment. They do not have any know anything about a-300-600. But would like to see others performance.

Interpersonal is also against foreigners and acting the same way. DHL only night flights many people have problems with that .

Overall not a nice atmosphere in respect of foreigners

poweredwings777
17th Jul 2011, 12:23
I think you are right but if you are actively flying and if you know something about long range flights and how it is than you would might think different.

But I got this impression from their faces.

Anyhow I think if you are a captain and flying long range and a FO who does not know that much about all and you have to work alone and take care of all

than you will know how dangerous it is but anyhow. That is the way it is and

there is nothing you can do about that.

Crazy and wrong characterized people are always there where they should not be.

iron.bird
17th Jul 2011, 13:26
Poweredwings777,

I understand your feeling but, I think, they choose young low houred pilots because they won't complain and they will accept the contract easier than someone having experience (and I guess experience in working with better conditions).

IB

Lidd
19th Jul 2011, 13:58
Hi,

Could someone please let me know how to fill in the language level section of the DHL app form? Whenever I try and fill it in it doesn't recognsie what I have written and will not save.

Thanks.

Northern Highflyer
24th Jul 2011, 11:27
At the end I find it fair that the german market first takes germans, swiss and austrian pilots, and then, after you do not get anymore good pilots out of this countries you go for the foreigners

You really think that is fair ? Imagine the Little Englander comments if we suggested that in the UK. Double standards or what ? :ugh:

julien1763
15th Aug 2011, 14:40
Hi to everyone on the forum,

I would like first to thank antony.s for the info on the DLR, as I will (I hope so anyway) get invited for the selection process at LH cityline.
About my experience: I applied on career.aero to every FO job possible, I got answers from DHL, LH cityline and DC aviation. No news from DHL since last months when I got a msg stating that they were reviewing all applications.

My questions:
I think the selection process for DHL is not based on DLR, or am I wrong?
How can I prepare myself to my best for a DLR test?
Does anyone who is insider or got through the selection has got any overall idea of the recruitment? Did they stop, seeing the financial crisis or did they already fulfill their requirement?
And last one: how do the DHL tests look like? hard?

Thank you!

airwjo
18th Aug 2011, 09:24
hey guys,

am interested in dhl as well.

am rated on the 306 as captain, flying currently for an asian carrier

can anybody tell me anything about roster patterns, salary, id tickets, leave other benefits

cheers:ok:

Scott_T
6th Nov 2014, 13:55
Could anyone please shed some light on the DLR test and how to prepare for it, also how best to prepare for the maths part of the assesment? what type of questions do they ask??

dboy
6th Nov 2014, 15:33
Hi scott t,

For the few words i understand in german the assessment is consisting of: mathematics, english, atpl questions and a group exercise.
Sim check seems to be very fair.
Thats how it was 2 years ago.
Good luck.

sam92
6th Nov 2014, 19:47
Scott t,

Have you got an assessment coming up with EAT or dhl uk??

I have tried to contact them with regards to my EAT application through career aero but never any response!

G'luck

Joons31
17th Nov 2014, 08:14
Good morning,

Just got an invitation for the assessment next week Monday. Short notice-well but ok. Somebody recently attended the assessment and can write me a short review?
Thanks in advance

ezy6543
10th Dec 2017, 06:55
Hey guys,

I see there's not much information about the DHL EAT assessment day in Hamburg with Interpersonal, so I wanted to contribute for those interested.

I attended the assessment and to warn you all it was far from easy, so be prepared.

I prepared myself by using
-the Skytest software,
-reading the Ace the Pilot Technical Interview book,
-reading the PilotsReference Guide,
-reading Getting to grips with aircraft performance,
-and lots of interview practice with friends and wife.

The assessment takes place at Interpersonal in Hamburg. It is divided in 2 days and normally you are allowed to proceed to day 2 if the first day is successful, this you know at the end of day 1.

Make sure you bring all your documents (Licence, Medical, Passport). If you forget those you won't be allowed to attend the assessment day.

Ab-initios and people with less than 500hrs must do their SIM check on an FNPT2-simulator (Piper Seneca). This check is done in-house at Interpersonal on day 1. Experienced and Type Rated pilots, if succesfull on day 2 will be invited to attend an assessment on the A300 Sim in Berlin. Be prepared to be flexible as this might be the next day.

Day 1.

- Welcome. Done by Interpersonal and DHL staff.

- German to English translation. This is for the native German speakers only. You have to translate a German text to English. You have 7 minutes to do it.

- English Test. Grammar, propositions, fill in the blanks, synonyms, text-reading and understanding. The answers are multiple choice.

- Mathematics. Head counting/calculus. Ex. 14X60 or 46X23. The question is shortly visible but for the answer you have time. A little tip, there's a scratch pad below the question, type in the numbers in there so you have it constantly in front of you. Once you have the answer erase it and type in your answer. ;-) But ssssss... don't tell anyone.

- Mathematical Reasoning. Text questions, Decimal counting, Divisions, Geometry. Skytest is good to practice this.

- Concentration Test. Again Skytest is good for this. Don't rush doing this exercise. They want precision rather than speed. Take your time.

- Memory Test. Skytest, level 2 and 3. This one is really hard. You get a series of different callsigns with different colors. They disappear and then you're asked which color were certain callsigns or even just parts of it.

- ATPL questions. 40 questions. What I suggest is reading the Ace the Pilot Technical Interview, but that's not enough. There are online databases and a read through those questions is time well spent. The subjects are mostly Meteorology, Principles of flight, Airlaw, Electricity, Performance, Human factors, Navigation, Engines and Hydraulics. All candidates get different questions.

- Psychometric test. This is pretty heavy and tiring and Skytest is very good for this. Keep the cross centered on a moving Artificial Horizon with your Mouse.
Next to the Artificial Horizon, you'll have 4 lights with a corresponding letter. When a light lights up red you have to press on your keyboard the corresponding letter. To add some distraction the lights light up yellow first, so pay attention.
At the right-hand side of those lights, you'll find 6 instrument gauges with moving needles in it. You also have a corresponding letter for each gauge. When a needle goes into the red zone you have to press on your keyboard the corresponding letter.
And below that you a screen where questions appear, it goes from calculations to text. and you need to answer the questions.
And yes, you have guessed it, it's all done simultaneously. So get that T-scan going!

For the guys with less than 500 hours, you'll do a SIM check on an FNPT2 sim. IFR Procedures. I guess something similar to your CPL exam.

Day2

The people assessing you will generally be Mr. Walter from Interpersonal, a psychologist, HR from DHL and a management pilot from DHL.
You'll have group exercise. Here they want to see how you work together and if you're a team player or not. There's no real solution to the exercise. After the group exercise, they'll ask questions. This is to see if you were involved or not and also to see if you were following what the other guys were doing.

After that, you'll be called individually for the interview. This is an enjoyable conversation about your history, your strengths, and weaknesses, your motivation, etc... But at some point it becomes serious. You'll get lots of questions thrown at you, they'll try to push you into a corner. Don't get aggressive or frustrated. It's part of the game. Mr. Walter is a very nice man but he's doing his job, he will push you into that corner and he won't stop. So be prepared for that. Experienced pilots, be ready to be criticised a lot, and have some scenarios thrown at you. My advice is to practice as much as you can.
If some of your tests from the previous day were not good enough, especially ATPL stuff, be prepared to have some questions thrown at you as well.
The interview takes 45-60 minutes.
For those that have less than 500 hours, you get an answer fairly quickly, around 3 days. For the experienced pilots, it takes around 2 weeks after the SIM in Berlin.
It's a phone call. Don't expect feedback though. It's just yes or no.

It was a hard three days for me but I honestly enjoyed it a lot and I got the positive call 2 weeks after the sim! ;-) So if I can do it, anyone can do it! Just prepare for it.

Make sure you're well rested, especially for day 1, it's very heavy and exhausting.

That's my 5 cents worth of info. I wish you all the best and good luck and hopefully see you on the line!

lfoh
12th Dec 2017, 09:42
Hi,
Great feedback, very usefull thank you very much for that.
Regarding the German text translation, how was your level at German? Was the text hard to translate ? Because if I remember German language is not really a requirement...

Etropi
12th Dec 2017, 15:13
Thank you very much for sharing your experience !

appfo09
12th Dec 2017, 21:01
Hi ezy6543

Thank you for the feedback and an overview of your experience at Interpersonal DHL.

Would you mind specifying your current flying experience? What is your level in German Language?

Thank you once again for providing an overview of your assessment experience.

ezy6543
13th Dec 2017, 05:51
Hi guys,

My level at German is nonexistent, so I didn't have to do the translation. It's only for native German speakers.
DHL is apparently a very international company with various nationalities, so English is the language used. But although German isn't the easiest language I will do everything I can to learn it.

From what I heard from the guys who had to do the translation test it's easy. If I remember correctly it was just 7 lines to translate.

ezy6543
13th Dec 2017, 08:10
When I purchased it, it was called differently, but the one to go for is the DLR 1 Screening (BU/GU).

Spiralstall
13th Dec 2017, 20:37
Hi all,

I’ve applied on the career.aero website in late September, and so far I heard nothing back...
Any of you guys got called for the interview recently?

Best regards

JayPilot
26th Jan 2018, 15:34
Hi ezy6543,

thank you for your review.

Do you still remember what you had to do in the A300 FFS?

Best Regards

ezy6543
2nd Feb 2018, 07:07
Hello JayPilot,

Honestly, it was easy and I had a blast. It's basically a normal take-off, FD's and auto-throttle off, raw data SID, once you're clean you get vectors for a visual approach, you land. Repositioned 20 miles out on an intercept heading for a Raw data Ils approach and landing.
It's an absolute amazing airplane to fly, just don't forget to trim! It needs a lot of trim!
Enjoy!

JayPilot
2nd Feb 2018, 07:19
Thanks alot for the reply, and maybe we see each other in the future.

csuaero
9th Feb 2018, 16:43
Hi all,

I passed the assessment days in HAM end of november and got called for a job 4 days after.

Nothing to add to what ezy6543 said, SKYTEST helps a lot, I've studied a lot with this software and I felt comfortable with the test that day in Interpersonal.
I don't speak german AT ALL! I was ex french air force, only single engine low experienced.

I just finished my intro week in DHL Leipzig and I've to say I'm REALLY happy to be in this cargo company. Very professionnal, nice and friendly atmosphere!

Good luck

lfoh
19th Feb 2018, 15:35
hi csuaero!
Could you please tell us more about the interview, group exercise and the Sim? I presume that as you are low experienced you probably had to do the FNPT2?
Thank you

FlyingRose2004
24th Feb 2018, 07:47
Hello eveyrone.,

Have been invited for interview at DHL UK in about a week . Any info of what the interview is like much appreciated!

Banana Joe
24th Feb 2018, 15:22
Hey FlyingRose, may I know where you applied to DHL UK? Because I haven't found anything about them, only EAT on career.aero.

Anyway, if you get to do your sim assessment on the 757, there is a thread on it in the "Questions" section of PPRuNe with pitch and power settings.
https://www.pprune.org/questions/605715-b757-sim-assessment.html

rudestuff
24th Feb 2018, 20:32
There is already a thread about the assessment with an exact description.

aircooled
25th Feb 2018, 13:27
FlyingRose2004

Well done on scoring an interview and best of luck to you, seems to be plenty of info and encouragement on this forum. Do you mind if I ask when you applied and what kind of flight experience you have?

Study hard and good luck!

FlyingRose2004
26th Feb 2018, 06:10
Got 5000 hours turboprop hours. Concerning Banan Joe's question about where I applied: I do not remember as i keep sending c.v' s on weekly basis. Base is Leipzig. Money not great as I I will have to pay social security and taxes in Germany and it costs A LOT!

Massy
5th Mar 2018, 11:39
Any chance you can share any details regarding your assessment in EMA?

Banana Joe
5th Mar 2018, 13:41
FlyingRose2004

Thanks for your reply.
I was wondering because I applied to career.aero but I was told about DHL Air UK but never found an ad for First Officers. Friend of mine applied to the UK ops but is based in Leipzig.

rudestuff
5th Mar 2018, 15:45
Why would you not just ask your friend?

Banana Joe
5th Mar 2018, 15:58
I did of course. Just trying to find out if there's been an open window recently because he got the job a year ago.

rudestuff
5th Mar 2018, 16:41
I wouldn’t wait until they advertise. A lot of places don’t really need to if they have a constant supply of CVs. Once a company does advertise, the floodgates open and the competition is immense.

Banana Joe
5th Mar 2018, 21:46
Best thing I can do is keeping my application on career.aero up to date and hope for a call.

rudestuff
6th Mar 2018, 08:19
:ugh: Good idea

ClaudioSanto
9th May 2018, 09:29
Great!! Thank you!

5 cents?? no... priceless detailed info.

Another Biggles
9th May 2018, 22:04
Hi Banana Joe - did you actually receive an email from them via Career.Aero, about the progress of your application? I've kept mine updated since I applied nearly two years ago and haven't heard a peep.

Banana Joe
10th May 2018, 08:28
I received an email asking to confirm whether I would still be interested in working for DHL/EAT and I am not the only one who received it. Still no progress but I reckon they are organizing the next recruitment sessions for the Autumn.

Another Biggles
18th May 2018, 15:20
Thanks for the reply - I'll investigate!

PilotJamie
6th Jun 2018, 11:12
Good Afternoon Guys,

My application changed from submitted to "in progress" last month. Does anyone know if this make any difference or is this a sign for a potential interview in the coming months?

Cheers

paulo204
6th Jun 2018, 11:53
Hi,

Same to me .

Three weeks ago they sent me an email saying that I upload a certificate on the web.
And since then it is still in progress.

appfo09
6th Jun 2018, 13:01
I think is because they just started sending out invitations again! Good Luck!

PilotJamie
6th Jun 2018, 17:39
Ah, understood. Same to you if you’re going for it!

Rpage123
26th Jul 2018, 12:08
Hey all!
I applied back on 14th May 2018 and I finally received an email on the 12th July 2018 telling me my application has been sent to the recruitment team for review.
Has anybody else had this? Or got any further?

look forward to hearing back from you all!

joelisbaker
27th Aug 2018, 16:48
Has anyone here been offered a placement with DHL/EAT this summer and is able to share what they are offering roster/pay wise, either here or via PM? Thanks!

Fudgelover
5th Sep 2018, 14:03
Rpage123

I had the same experience. After which has seen no progression

JetRider81
18th Apr 2021, 12:34
Could anyone give an update on this info? It's really good stuff, but might be a bit outdated. I wonder how much will it have changed by now.
Thanks in advance.

Airbu
23rd Apr 2021, 08:37
I am also keen to hear any news about it. As I might apply aswell.
Anyone who went through the assessment lately?

Mike_Harrison
23rd Feb 2022, 23:19
Has anyone here been offered a placement with DHL/EAT this summer and is able to share what they are offering roster/pay wise, either here or via PM? Thanks!
Hi!
Did you get any info?

Tks!!