PDA

View Full Version : CAA Passenger Survey - Snow

Capot
2nd Feb 2011, 09:59
The CAA has launched a survey to ask passengers about their disrupted travel during the snow in early December.

Click here if you want to respond (http://www.caa.co.uk/default.aspx?pageid=11980)

Typically of the 21st Century UK CAA, the list of airports offered - if you were inbound, at least - includes no London airport other than London City. If you were travelling to LHR, LGW or STN you have to select "Other" and then enter one of those.

Nor does it ask you to comment on the CAA's languid disinterest, as our economic and safety regulator, in the closure of the UK's 2 major hub airports for protracted periods due entirely to management incompetence. But there is a space at the end for freehand comments, if you wish to use it.

Chuchinchow
2nd Feb 2011, 10:20
If you were travelling to LHR, LGW or STN you have to select "Other" and then enter one of those.

No, you do not. Just use your eyes and click on "Heathrow", "Gatwick" or "Stansted".

Why stir up unnecessary controversy where none exists?

Capot
2nd Feb 2011, 10:33
You are absoluterly right, and I apologise unreservedly to the CAA, Pprune, all our readers, usw, for the error.

I would delete the thread, except that its main purpose was to provide the link so as to broaden the take-up on the survey by people with an aviation interest.

And, I stand by my last paragraph.