alkor
2nd Feb 2011, 09:29
Hi,

Any useful info regarding pilot job?

Cheers,

a

Job-Seeker
2nd Feb 2011, 10:43
I am interested too.. Would like to apply as First Officer!
Anybody knows if they are going to hire Rookies ( no TR, 200 hours)..?
They have written on their website that they demand 1000 hours but prefered.. So I suppose it's not a MUST ??

Best Regards

Job-Seeker
3rd Feb 2011, 13:53
Nobody has any information regarding Air Finland?

Goldenbawls
3rd Feb 2011, 20:08
Interesting to know: why are they hiring? Are they expanding, or are people leaving, and if so, to where?

Oh, and what are the terms :E

MrBA
3rd Feb 2011, 22:30
I'm interested too, anyone?

Luftibus
15th Feb 2011, 08:20
Somebody got an answer yet?

152wiseguy
15th Feb 2011, 12:32
I think the situation in Egypt might have slowed down their hiring :sad:

Job-Seeker
15th Feb 2011, 16:11
Last Update2011/02/14: Recruiting Completed. Not Hiring Pilots.

That's from pilotcareercenter.com!!

I don't no if it's true, because on airfinland.fi is still written that they hire new pilots

EuroFin
17th Feb 2011, 12:39
Hiring is completed. 7th feb was the last date for applications. btw. I think Finnish is mandatory at least for Fo´s!

sprite1
18th Feb 2011, 20:40
Eurofin, when you say hiring is completed, do you mean you know all vacancies are filled? The close-out was Monday, 7th Feb but last Monday's and this Monday's Flight still have their advert.

Also, I would find it hard to believe that they have interviewed and sim checked all required pilots in the space of a week, no??

Any Helsinki based pilots with mates in Air Finland, etc. know more?

skylog
19th Feb 2011, 01:17
The way I see it is that pilotcareercentre posted ''recruiting completed''...which means in my opinion that since the closing date was 7/02/11 no further applications will be taken into account, which has been misinterpreted as a stop on hiring (I stand to be corrected).

Either way there is no point in fussing about it, if you submitted an application and have been selected you would get to know in due course...if not, well at least you tried.

Good Luck to all.

thedick
19th Feb 2011, 19:56
G´day,propably you have notice that they have extended the closing date in their website. what I have heard that they are planning to get 5 - 8 permanent guys, mostly young copilots and few contract pilots for summer contract to UK. AFI is planning to set 1 plane to UK(somewhere ) for summer as they have done in past years(easyjet).Roomer says that company is not doing that good financially, even they are planning to get a fourth plane (dreams),that means that AFI has to pick the work outside of Finland,because of the limited market.Having said that I hope company will survive,because we all need competition:D

Gentle Climb
23rd Feb 2011, 11:12
I applied ages ago and had an email today confirming that they have received my details and that they will be in touch.

Not dead yet!

747JJ
24th Feb 2011, 07:38
The Dick would be in the know. I know :E

EuroFin
1st Mar 2011, 06:58
Heard a rumour... there is a course running already !

TheFlyguy
19th Mar 2011, 06:08
Ex AirFinland pilots returning back as company is hiring again.

QF411
20th Mar 2011, 04:52
Has anyone had any replies? I applied around three weeks ago and still haven't heard anything apart from the automated reply after sending the application.

Don Corleoni
24th Mar 2011, 23:41
Hello guys

Heard that they got around 1000 applications and of that 2 guys with rating. But if they got the job I don´t know but I guess so, and a least 2 guys (low timers 200+) got a job.
I personally sent my application and I haven't heard a word:=.