PDA

View Full Version : Nimrod ACM/Pliots Notes

grizzlyads30
27th Jan 2011, 16:27
Guys,

I am a FSX aircraft developer and i have been asked to create a realistic Nimrod model for FSX.

To help myself with the model etc i would be very greatful if you guys have an old copy of the Nimrod MR2 pliot notes/Aircrew manual to hand.

I am willing to pay a small fee or a donation to H4H,

If you can help please PM me

Thanks,

Ads

1771 DELETE
27th Jan 2011, 17:22
The aircrew manual, books 1 through 4 is /are / were restricted, therefore unless you are entitled, i cant see one coming your way.

Harley Quinn
27th Jan 2011, 20:08
The aircrew manual, books 1 through 4 is /are / were restricted, therefore unless you are entitled, i cant see one coming your way.

Bit irrelevant really now, guess somebody could be really an@l about it letting the flight limitations out but really, why?

Duncan D'Sorderlee
27th Jan 2011, 20:18
Harley,

It's relevant because the document still has RESTRICTED printed on it. You might not like it but perhaps those individuals at ISK that have lost their aircraft, their station and possibly their jobs don't want to get in the pooh for distributing classified - albeit only restricted - documents as well.

Duncs:ok:

Harley Quinn
27th Jan 2011, 20:25
DDO, agreed and understood, perhaps the OP should go via FoI, would be hard to justify maintaining the caveat IMO

camelspyyder
27th Jan 2011, 20:33
How long would it take to do your project???

I only ask because 1 Google search showed about half a dozen MR2 and MRA4 downloads for FSX.

CS

pmills575
28th Jan 2011, 11:24
I have lots of manuals with restricted on them, came from the RAF Museum. Official copies. What does that make them, illegal, breaking security? Please do try to get some perspective.

thunderbird7
28th Jan 2011, 12:17
"ninety-four-and-a-half-five-ten" - that's all you need to know :}

Duncan D'Sorderlee
28th Jan 2011, 12:24
pmills,

I presume that you received your documents through official channels rather than nicked them from the RAF Museum. The difference here is that there has not yet been promulgated a disposal plan for the MR2 docs. When there is, I'm sure Ads will have no problem getting the docs - he just has to bide his time.

T-bird,

I'll raise you - 101/610!

Duncs:ok: