PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a private owner who would like to sell some hours (UK)

Pandalet
25th Jan 2011, 13:12
I'm looking for a private owner, ideally in the Herts area, who would like to sell some hours. These would be for my own amusement, and not for commercial or other for-reward usage (I'm not looking to set up a business, etc). I'm probably looking for around 25ish hours per year, although I'm open to other offers.

I have a CPL and IR, with around 270 hours total. I have the R22, R44 and Bo105 on my license, so I'm looking for one of those (an R44, really), but I would consider picking up a type rating on something else if the opportunity arose. I'm a careful, conservative pilot, and can provide references on request. I'd be happy to undertake check rides etc. with the instructor or examiner of the owners choice if I accepted an offer of a machine.

I'm based in SW Herts, but would be prepared to travel a bit for the right machine / owner. I would be looking to take the machine away for the odd weekend (possibly to the continent, although not necessarily), and I'm perfectly happy to fit my schedule around what's available (provide plenty of advance notice, etc).

I'm not looking to buy into a syndicate at this stage, just looking for a better deal than what's available from the local schools. If you might be interested in selling me some hours, or know someone who might be, please send me a private message (email/phone available on request).