PDA

View Full Version : Extortionist Doctor in New Delhi

HiAltFlyer
24th Jan 2011, 11:23
AKSHAYA BHALLA MD
Phone Number: 911124507558
Mailing Address: HEALER'S CLINIC, K-37, SOUTH EXTENSION PART 2
New Delhi, India

This doctor is the only one in New Delhi authorized to issue or sell FAA first class medicals. He is also authorized to Issue Australian medicals.
I do not want to go into a long story, but this scum is the worst kind. He has no shame to ask for a months salary to issue the medical. He will scare you, delay the progress, request all kinds of tests at five to 10 times the cost of a reputable hospital.
He also forged my electronic signature to the FAA. I have this from good authority that he soon will lose the authorization from the FAA. He will attempt to get one or two months of your salary as the price to issue the medical.
I realized pretty soon that he was scaming me and I went to a reputable hospital to have the tests done again. Based on this tests the FAA issued a medical directly.
For details please feel free to contact me.
I will give name and info if requested

cyrilroy21
24th Jan 2011, 11:55
Yeah i heard the same thing about him too :mad:

Thats why I didnt bother to go to him too....

Doctors in Mumbai are way better and cheaper :)

A340AM
24th Jan 2011, 13:19
this guy is d biggest M##### F##### ever
he failed me on sum stupid eye reason nd wanted 5000 bucks more to give me the faa med , hes d biggest fraud ever
i wish i cud take him to jail

SuperflyTNT
24th Jan 2011, 13:44
I shall agree to the above stated facts. A few friends of mine had visited this doctor for the purpose of getting their FAA medical certificates issued and were in for a rude shock and such un-ethical behavior.

This man, Akshaya Bhalla is such a shaft and makes you feel so helpless and pushes you into a corner and into a point of stall. He made friends of mine run around him for weeks and do various medical tests for reasons beyond reason.

He charges about Rs. 12,000 for a medical test and another 12,000 for various other tests to be done at hospitals/scanning centers around his clinic. Everyone please try and avoid going to him to get your licenses renewed.

The doctors in Mumbai are really professional and cost about Rs. 5000.

guitarboy
24th Jan 2011, 14:14
To all the people who have had troubles with the above named Doc..
Guys why dont u lodge a complaint with the FAA describing the whole thing?

Only if you guys will make an effort is when we can prolly think of reducing some of the Scum of Aviation like the above.

Email FAA a Complain against him and get his FAA Endorsement Cancelled!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Rotorhead1026
24th Jan 2011, 14:16
I can't confirm or deny the allegations above - I never used that doctor.

If you're looking for an FAA medical, though, I went to Dr. Nusley Pocha in Mumbai for my Class I in 2008. He was competent, professional, friendly, and reasonably priced.

AME Search Criteria (http://ame.cami.jccbi.gov/details.asp?ameno=15764&city=BOMBAY&state=INDIA&zip=400007)

Vertical Freedom
25th Jan 2011, 08:55
Hmmm interesting thread. My own personal experience with the said Doctor was very professional. I have visited him twice for both an FAA & CASA renewal. I found him to be very ethical, friendly & charged the going rate in Australian or USA. PM for further clarification.
Cheer
VF

iflysafe
25th Jan 2011, 10:42
Doctor Bhalla is the best doctor for flight safety. If you are fit you have no trouble, you can breeze through a fitness certification the way I did.
If you are not fit he finds it and helps make you fit.
He is not like other FAA doctors who gave fitness thoughtlessly and now all aircrew, to fly in India, have to undergo DGCA fitness in addition.
Let's not run down good Doctors. They are the key to Flight Safety.

Rotorhead1026
25th Jan 2011, 11:11
He is not like other FAA doctors who gave fitness thoughtlessly

Interesting first post ...

The vast majority I've dealt with have been competent, thorough, and professional.

Let's not run down good Doctors. They are the key to Flight Safety

Indeed - so take your own advice, doctor. :)

decentaviator
25th Jan 2011, 11:49
HiAltFlyer from USA, aren't you the over 60 years of age pilot from USA who was having medical problems in early November. I WAS ALSO THERE FOR MY MEDICAL, You confirmed to me that you had lied while completing you Medical History. To the best of my memory you had serious fever (viral) some time earlier and the good doctor had caught you.
You wanted to bribe him into giving fitness but he wouldn't accept. He wanted you to prove his fitness. Pray tell me what was wrong in the Doctor's approach? You are unnecessarily defaming a good doctor.
:=Don't do it.
Take my advice MEND YOURSELF before you crash and .......!god forbid:bored:

UpFirst
25th Jan 2011, 12:23
I agree with decent aviator. I was also there on one of the days this flier was around. If I am correct he is a German American over 60 years of age, unemployable in his own country, drawing a big salary in India and crying about small expenditure on his health in India.
I fell sick in USA and was left penniless after treatment there.
In any case is the Doctor supposed to give him blind fitness to fly. I got my fitness from Dr. Bhalla on the same day. He was very polite, very courteous & accomodating (he gave me an appointment on a Sunday at my request).
Your germ.. thug, you are a HOAX. Stop defaming Doctor Bhalla. He is a good man.:ok:

itsbrokenagain
25th Jan 2011, 12:54
WOW lots of one post wonders suddenly coming to the rescue !!

I too have heard of this Doctor, over 1 year ago.

I havent been there but there was a discussion on another web forum about him about 6 mths ago. I read there that there were complaints to the FAA lodged about him. But it was on a forum and is hearsay.

I would personally stick to the Mumbai Doctors if I needed a medical in India myself. A Aviation Medical Examiner gets the accreditation to do a job, not invent the rules, not to decide the standards, they are laid down. They are also there to help Pilots pass the medical, not hinder them or take bribes. I doubt someone would post this type of allegation on here and volunteer to give their name via PM if there wasnt some truth in this...

I personally dont see the relevance of reporting on here someone has had a fever, and I dont think that has any relevance on being able to get a medical too. I know I once got hospitalized for pneumonia and the FAA couldnt care less! I went straight back to the line flying with no re-examination the next week. I reported it again on the my subsequent medical applications and to date nothing has ever been said or asked for.

I have been in many AME offices and have never found out any of the fellow Pilots there at the times medical conditions, let alone even be able to remember their age! So to 'DecentAviator' and 'Upfirst' , I dont think you are being honest in who you say or pretend to be.

antigravity61
25th Jan 2011, 13:55
Guys,

I went for my FAA medical renewal in 2009 and I have never seen such a corrupt person ever.

Unless necessary, never go to this guy for any thing :=. He will loot you, harass you and God knows when will you get your medicals done.

He charged me 14000 bucks and was asking for more, back in 2009. I wonder how much is he charging now.

Just a word of caution, don't ever do the same mistake I did by going to him.

I am surprised he is still authorized to issue FAA medical certificates. A group of students, including me, had written to the FAA about him.

Take Care.

piper_cherokee
25th Jan 2011, 14:57
Back in 2006 he was on the DGCA Class 2 panel of doctors. He was later on removed from there with a red note on the list that he is banned from doing the medicals or something like that I don't remember it. DGCA had some reason to remove this Good Doctor from that list, possibly complaints from those who went something similar to what HiAltFlyer experienced. I myself consulted him for class 2 and i would not call him fraud without having any reason or confirmed information, but he was for sure very strict.

Edit: Just found out he is back on that list. http://dgca.nic.in/medical/class2.pdf

PPRuNe Towers
25th Jan 2011, 15:24
Oh I do love the smell of new sign ups in the mornings, especially when they get confused about which IP address they are writing from:suspect:

We find it fascinating that the rushed, defending signups never seem to anticipate the reverse psychology backlash they are triggering and the amusement they create. Criticism from long term PPRuners writing on a host of subjects over an extended period having their points countered by the brash, breathless shouting of the inept new signups. We should charge for the entertainment they give us.

Rob

PS New Signups. Posts 8, 10 and 11 Did you sit next to each other in the design and typography lessons at the graphics course? It's almost like you are triplets taught by someone either blind or with deeply disturbed taste.........:D:D:=

pier39lab
25th Jan 2011, 17:33
Ha ha ha! Yea posts 8, 10 and 11 are suspicious, they have a common writing fashion! There definitely are some FAA/CASA/TC doctors around India who're money hungry.
To cover up all their rip-off fee and to make it seem like they're really doing something, they want you to run around with unnecessary medical tests, most are which are done by them that don't cost a fraction.:ugh:

I've experienced that with a DGCA CLASS2/CASA/TC doctor in Chennai and I had to pay Rs. 7500 upfront which was meaningless but I couldn't help as that was the closest place that I could go to. Needless to say, I'm not going back!:*

FlygirlIndia
25th Jan 2011, 19:05
Uncle HiAltFlyer,
I think I have met you on the same day UpFirst met you.
You were so upset. U regretted having lied while filling your Medical History for FAA Medical examination. Thanks to your advice I was very transparent with the Doctor.
The Doc in turn was very understanding, gave me a meticulous check out and gave me fitness.
To be fair to you uncle, may I request you to detail what tests were done for you, by whom (I mean the investigating labs name)---If these are some shady places I will help identify them for you.
By the way my tests were done at reputed establishments only and the charges were competitive. The doc is a good person there appears to be some misuderstanding, I hope you all can sort it out mutually.

propdog
25th Jan 2011, 21:30
Hmmm...4 new sign ups today posting their first posts supporting the doctor. I bet 'decentaviator', 'upfirst', 'flygirlindia' etc are all sign ups from the same IP address. This is not our first rodeo my friend....we spent way too much time in the 'crackpipe' and we can smell a scam artist from a mile away!

I will spread the word on my end too about this guy....as well as talking to my local FAA FSDO regarding this guy's AME accreditation....he won't have it for too long.

HiAltFlyer
26th Jan 2011, 02:47
Very obvious, the replies in favor of this doctor are written by himself. I was always the only person in his office and I never met or spoke with any of the defenders. When the FAA states that they are getting rid of him because of such complaints, clearly, many people where robbed by the crook. Why would I take the time to warn other pilots otherwise.

Cheers

BradPitt
26th Jan 2011, 04:20
Mr. Dr you have become a joker now, trying to protect yourself under the veil of different IDs. You have really proved, Perhaps that suspicion of fraud enhances the flavor.

So long Dr., the verdict is out in the public.:D

hawaijahaj
26th Jan 2011, 04:24
This post has become hilarious man !! And his FAA career is towards an end.

FlygirlIndia
26th Jan 2011, 04:48
I came back to see if HiAltFlyer gave any details of the investigations done on him & from where were they done?
Disappointed to see he has given no info but continues to state untruths.
Uncle HiAltFlyer any problem in confirming:-
- where were the investigations done?
- what were the results? Were these genuine?
-R U over 60 years of age?:sad:
-what was this fever you sufferred?
-why did you hide the details from the Doctor?

If you don't answer I will presume you are a liar.
At your old age you surely have earned enough to retire gracefully.

This propdog seems to be too keen to wag his tail around you. Is it that it is your second identity?

NuPilot
26th Jan 2011, 05:44
The discussion here is nauseating.
HiAltFlyer if you are indeed old, sick and a foreign pilot operating in India, then you must spare a thought for thousands of young, fit, unemployed pilots in India.
Just go back to your country and fly there. Your country doesn't allows us to earn from flying. You have made enough money in your country and if you are fit you will have a job too, Why rave & rant here

PPRuNe Towers
26th Jan 2011, 07:12
It just gets better and better doesn't it?:}:}

You really couldn't make this up could you?

Patient confidentiality seems rather a tenuous concept if all these totally genuine new signups are privy to one person's medical history or are they? I'm absolutely sure the good doctor would never be party to such a thing.

Rob

Mike_Kilo_Sierra
26th Jan 2011, 08:07
A quick check of the IPs should shed some light on the brand new probationaries that have come out of thin air.

itsbrokenagain
26th Jan 2011, 08:46
this is great fun, you can see the anger in the Doctors posts... lots of underlining and bold type of anger

flygirl how do you know the original poster is a male...??? You call him Uncle, thats a term for a male correct.

To me from the post I have no clue as to the sex of the poster ??? hmmmmmmmm :oh:

Remind me next time I am in getting a medical, to interview all other people in the doctors office to get their , true sex (some pilots are suspicious) , relevant medical history for the last 2 years, and also the last time they had a lose bowel movement. You know just in case I need to defend my doctor on pprune!

Vertical Freedom
26th Jan 2011, 12:59
I'm not the good Doc, nor is this my first post. I am a ATP Rotory Aviator, as my post number 7 states; my experiences were quiet normal; the said Doctor was a Professional & courteous Gentleman. As for costs goes, they were no more than an FAA or CASA medical in those countries :ok:

cyrilroy21
26th Jan 2011, 13:25
The Doc charges 12000 rupees for an FAA renewal

In the U.S it costs $90 ( 4500 rupees ) to renew an FAA medical

The FAA doctors in mumbai also charge 5000 rupees for the renewal

alouette3
26th Jan 2011, 14:46
The cost of an FAA renewal in the US can vary from location to location and type to type.For instance, a second class renewal in Montana may cost you $90/-but a first class renewal in Atlanta can set you back $ 175/-.
Not defending or maligning the Dotor here, just trying to keep the blanket statements from exceeding their elastic limits.:)
Alt3.

Burnmidnightoil
26th Jan 2011, 14:52
Perhaps all that are saying that our man is over 60 is a disgrace to condemn him for this and also i would like to point out that Doctor Bhalla asked me for money but I told him it would be paid by the company never the less i did find he wanted to put me to test that i did not need like a tread mill and other things saying i had high blood pressure I am so damn fit at the age of over 60 fitter than most young people and have always been fit from daily exercises that the doctor forgot to sign my medical so i had to get a new one in the USA.
This clearly is not correct at all and the FAA was the ones who pointed this out to me also
Apart from that if it was not for the Ex Pat crews coming to India alot of young Pilots would not be flying today, as we have given chances to those that lack the necessary skills to fly and trained them to a suitable standard that they lacked.
If the system was a little better and less corrupt and corrected itself to the ICAO standards then we would see better standards throughout the aviation industry not just medicals
Those that have been trusted to do medicals and flight testing should also realise that not everyone is perfect and we all need to make money in the aviation Industry regardless,and help those that need help instead of asking for money we do not all have,this is why we are all working
Those who fall fowl shall be removed and the ICAO aviation People in high places will endeavour to eliminate those that cant do their job correctly
It is a shame we all have to blame each other and I say those that throw stones should not throw them my way
Aviation is such a small field that everyone gets to know regardless
We will see if this Doctor will be investigated regardless whether he is good or bad

Burnmidnightoil
26th Jan 2011, 14:56
Does not matter what he charges does he do a good job and help Pilots pass or is it a money making position corrupted It seem that he has several issues against him and this is why we all chat about it

Burnmidnightoil
26th Jan 2011, 14:58
A woman to call a Pilot her uncle is a disgrace who the hell does she think she is Pamela Anderson bet her Pilot skills could do with British CAA Check ride

Felix Saddler
26th Jan 2011, 15:19
Dr B, you are a disgrace to yourself, the medical profession, and aviation alike.
You're feeble, albeit, humorous attempts to unjustifiably stand up for yourself in the form of ridiculously obvious 'new posters', who all mysteriously reply one after the other, sharing similar writing techniques and use equally colourful english, really does show how desperate you really are.
I do hope this raises public awareness and you're revoked sooner rather than later.

FS.

Union Jack
26th Jan 2011, 15:47
"Oh, Doctor you're in trouble"
"Well goodness gracious me!"

With apologies to Sophia Loren and Peter Sellers as in

GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME - Lyrics - International Lyrics Playground (http://lyricsplayground.com/alpha/songs/g/goodnessgraciousme.shtml)

Jack

Oldboldindianpilot
26th Jan 2011, 15:54
Dear friends,
I have known Dr. Bhalla for over 20 years. In fact at age 37 when I was the local Squash rackets champion he diagnosed me to have severe Heart disease requiring immediate attention. I thought he was a demon, an enemy. Soon I realised no matter how fit I felt there was indeed some problem-mainly very high blood pressure which docs said was damaging my system. A few months later I underwent Coronary bypass surgery at Apollo Madras and soon regained my flying fitness.
I could have died on the squash court were it not for the firmness of Dr. Bhalla. At that time I was flight commander and did lot of things to run him down. I carry the burden of my deeds on my conscience. After writing this in his defence today my conscience will feel lighter.
Cheers to the health of all and more strength to the courage of their conscience for Noble Doctors.
I don't normally involve myself inn writing on rumours, but this one time I thought the whole pilot community can benefit from my post

cyrilroy21
26th Jan 2011, 16:30
Wasnt there a saying in aviation that says

" You can be either an Old pilot or a Bold pilot but you cant be an
Old and Bold pilot " :}

thearsenal
26th Jan 2011, 17:15
this doctor is just ridiculous. hes clearly creating different accounts to save some face which in turn is making him look like a bigger fool. i hope he is caught and some action is taken against him and he definately shouldnt be issuing faa medicals. you are a real disgrace, it is because of people like you that cause others to formulate stereotypical opinions about Indians.

pier39lab
26th Jan 2011, 19:38
Hahahhah! What a show, I've been watching this thread time and again since last night and I got up early to see what the suspicious "new signups" names would be. This is getting funnier by the day!
But seriously, these unbecoming doctors should be listed out and reported. Or another way is to keep ourselves informed about the medical standards of the governing body (FAA/TC/DGCA) so we can walk out the place before the doctor goes ahead with the tests. Talk about Hippocratic Oath! *Sigh*

NuPilot
27th Jan 2011, 01:53
Copied from an earlier post--I want to know the answer to these questions:

1.- where were the investigations done?
2.- what were the results? Were these genuine?
3. -R U over 60 years of age?http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/puppy_dog_eyes.gif
4.-what was this fever you sufferred?
5.-why did you hide the details from the Doctor?

If you don't answer I will presume you (HiAltFlyer :{) are a liar.

A69
27th Jan 2011, 04:01
Truth hurts doc, truth hurts... :D

and the countless attempts of fake identity...well, now that you've been caught...be ready to get tangled in you own trap :)

so long...:)

rahulred5
27th Jan 2011, 05:14
I will be visiting the AFW FSDO tommorow ... time to report this joker "doctor" to the FAA.

thearsenal
27th Jan 2011, 07:09
hahhaha hes ridiculous he still keeps making new accounts haha.

capt.xyz
27th Jan 2011, 07:24
very interesting doctor...sorry joker..lol

XYZ

AviatorVette
27th Jan 2011, 09:12
Lmao this thread is hilarious, its so obvious its him. LOL! :p

PPRuNe Towers
27th Jan 2011, 10:13
XE.com tells me that all the quotes I got back in October for an FAA class one medical in glossy, Los Angeles doctors' offices averaged 5,500 INR

All the comms work with FAA medical in Oklahoma is done by computer irrespective of where the doctor is in the world. So, the apparent going rate in Bombay seems close to LA. Anyone able to offer some numbers for elsewhere in India so that we can actually help people make informed decisions? Oh, and please put me straight if you think identical prices shouldn't make me raise an eyebrow.

If people are keeping up their medicals while not in a job it would be a real service to you guys if we can find a good deal for you with some firm class one prices whether FAA or DGCA renewals in different parts of India. That's what you were charged, a regular PPruNer with a proper past posting history please:E:E:E:ok:

Rob

SuperflyTNT
27th Jan 2011, 10:58
This is getting lame.

Silly Pilot
27th Jan 2011, 11:46
I concurr that this Doctor is an an idiot that assumes US pilots are stupid.
My first visit was that my EKG was bad, my heart sounded bad and my blood pressure was low! He would not provide my BP numbers.
My blood pressure is normally on the high side.
He schedules more visits with more expensive test and tells me how sick I am.

The next day I visit a reputable local Doctor that carefully checks EKG, BP and listens to my heart. He said that I was perfectly fine.

Met another pilot that I shared my story with and he said do not go to this Doctor Bhalla because he will see you a minimum of 3 visits and schedule numorous tests with additional cost.

I refussed the additional test that he wanted and after 3 visits he finally gave me my medical.

The FAA should remove Bhalla from the approved list.

I have been recomended to see Dr. Anil Mehra in Mumbai by another New Delhi pilot that actually airlines to Mumbai for each FAA medical required to avoid Bhalla. I have been told that both FAA doctors in Mumbai are good.

Silly Pilot
27th Jan 2011, 12:15
Does anyone have a link to a FAA.gov site to report this Jack Wagon?

HiAltFlyer
27th Jan 2011, 12:25
Bhalla The Indian pilots with FAA license whom you either ripped off or tried to rob are coming soon. The group is getting bigger and they live and stay in India.

masalama
27th Jan 2011, 13:21
Wow amazed by the level of corruption in our country ...and the lengths to which they'll go to protect their behinds when the **** hits the fan....U guys who have been shafted by this doc should get together and complain to the Indian authorities as well , try the Indian medical association ....maybe he's a fraud doctor over here too....

Right now feeling very disgusted by people like these......:ugh: Thank you doc for showing what a wonderful country we live in....:(

NuPilot
27th Jan 2011, 14:29
All u socialist pilots looking for price/wage parity around the world--Be Aware that if Pilots in India start getting USA wages or worse still the wages in Eastern Europe or Russia, we will regret having become Pilots.
If we want big salaries we must also pay well. Let's not be too selfish & get into the lowest cost worldwide.
Jet Airways may be following these posts and cut wages acroos the board for all Pilots.
Don't let that Cartoon HiAltFlyer play pied piper and lead us to our doom.
Pprune Towers you towering chronic rumour monger come down to earth and work for the good of Pilots & Aviation.
Truth will triumph.

PPRuNe Towers
27th Jan 2011, 15:33
It will indeed.

Interested in the suggestion that a medical costs a significant part of a week or even month's salary.

The quote for my medical in Los Angeles was an hour's pay for the average US airline pilot operating a jet. $120, that's 5,400 INR. That's right, one hour of pay - for a senior guy with a legacy carrier it would actually amount to 30 or 40 minutes of pay.

It seems to me that professional aviation is still relatively new for many in Indian society and you accept getting ripped off from every corner of the business.

Rob

guitarboy
27th Jan 2011, 15:39
Its 50$ in Florida for a FAA Class 1. its been soo since 2007 till date!

I havent renewed my FAA medical in india but i had gotten to a point where i needed to so i had called a few places and this is Late 2009.

I called a doc in Delhi (whom im presuming is the doc in question here cuz theres only 1 in Delhi) and he quoted likes of 8-9000Rs. Thats like 200$.

So i called Mumbai Guys! The lowest i got was 3600Rs! and the Max in mumbai was 5000. (there r 3 docs in Mumbai i guess)

I ended up renewing in US itself but then that was the situation then.

peeeprune
27th Jan 2011, 19:21
I have heard some horror stories from pilots about this doc too. And he is the most expensive doc not just in Delhi but in the whole of india it seems.

piloto35
6th Feb 2011, 06:35
Extortionist Doctor in New Delhi

AKSHAYA BHALLA EXTORTIONIST MD !!!!!!!

Manager, AMCD, AAM 300

Inquiries concerning guidance on problem medical certification cases
Information concerning the overall airman medical certification program
Matters involving FAA medical certification of military personnel
Information concerning medical certification of applicants in foreign countriesThese inquiries should be made to:

ManagerAerospace Medical Certification Division, AAM-300Civil Aerospace Medical InstituteFederal Aviation AdministrationP.O. Box 26080Oklahoma City, OK 73125(405) 954-4821
1-800-350-5286 Application Process for Medical Certification

General Information - Equipment Requirements
For the conduct of the medical examination, Examiner's shall have adequate facilities for performing the required examinations and posess or agree to obtain the following equipment prior to conducting any FAA examinations. History or current findings may indicate a need for special evaluations. Examiners shall certify at the time of designation, re-designation, or upon request that they possess (and maintain as necessary) the equipment specified.

Standard Snellen Test. Types for visual acuity (both near and distant) and appropriate eye lane. FAA Form 8500-1, Near Vision Acuity Test Card may be used for near and intermediate vision testing. Metal, opaque plastic, or cardboard occluder.
Eye Muscle Test-Light. May be a spot of light 0.5cm in diameter, a regular muscle-test light, or an ophthalmoscope.
Maddox Rod. May be hand type.
Horizontal Prism Bar. Risley or hand prism are acceptable alternatives.
Other vision test equipment that is acceptable as a replacement for 1 through 4 above include any commercially available visual acuities and heterophoria testing devices.
Color Vision Test Apparatus. Pseudoisochromatic plates, (American Optical Company (AOC), l965 edition; AOC-HRR, 2nd edition); Dvorine, 2nd edition; Ishihara, Concise 14 -, 24 -, or 38-plate editions; or Richmond (l983 edition, 15-plates). Acceptable substitutes are: Farnsworth Lantern; OPTEC 900 Color Vision Test; Keystone Orthoscope; Keystone Telebinocular; LKC Technologies, Inc., Apt-5 Color Vision Tester; OPTEC 2000 Vision Tester (Models 2000 PM, 2000 PAME, 2000 PI); OPTEC 2500; Titmus Vision Tester; Titmus II Vision Tester (Model Nos. TII and TIIS); Titmus 2 Vision Tester (Models T2A and T2S); Titmus i400.
A Wall Target consisting of a 50-inch square surface with a matte finish (may be black felt or dull finish paper) and a 2-mm white test object (may be a pin) in a suitable handle of the same color as the background. Note: this is not necessary if an AME chooses the acceptable option of performing field of vision testing by direct confrontation.
Standard physician diagnostic instruments and aids including those necessary to perform urine testing for albumin and glucose.
Electrocardiographic equipment. Senior Examiners must have access to digital electrocardiographic equipment with electronic transmission capability.
Audiometric equipment. All Examiners must have access to audiometric equipment or a capability of referring applicants to other medical facilities for audiometric testing.General Information - Examination FeesThe FAA does not establish fees to be charged by Examiners for the medical examination of persons applying for airman medical certification. It is recommended that the fee be the usual and customary fee established by other physicians in the same general locality for similar services.

General Information - AME Completion

Each medical certificate must bear the same date as the date of medical examination regardless of the date the certificate is actually issued.
Each medical certificate must be type-written either by typewriter or computer print-out. Handwritten or obviously corrected certificates are not acceptable.
Only use standard limitations as contained within this document or on the Aerospace Medical Certification System (AMCS).
Both the AME and applicant must sign the medical certificate in ink. The applicant must sign before leaving the AME’s officeOf equal concern is the situation in which an Examiner deliberately fails to report a disqualifying condition either observed in the course of the examination or otherwise known to exist. In this situation, both the applicant and the Examiner in completing the application and medical report form, may be found to have committed a violation of Federal criminal law which provides that:

"Whoever in any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States knowingly and willfully falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact, or who makes any false, fictitious or fraudulent statements or representations, or entry, may be fined up to $250,000 or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both" (Title 18 U.S. Code.
Secs. 1001; 3571).Cases of falsification may be subject to criminal prosecution by the Department of Justice. This is true whether the false statement is made by the applicant, the Examiner, or both. In view of the pressures sometimes placed on Examiners by their regular patients to ignore a disqualifying physical defect that the physician knows to exist, it is important that all Examiners be aware of possible consequences of such conduct.

FAA PILOTS SEND REPORT TO Aerospace Medical Certification Division,

sunset_contrails_10
10th Feb 2011, 11:43
this crook needs a bump.:=

IndAir967
10th Feb 2011, 13:04
Dr. Akshaya Bhalla , Stop POSTING / BOASTING about yourself on PPRUNE through different IDs. You are an absolute disgrace to the Indian Aviation. You thought no one would question you on your money making tactics. Now, you are unable to accept your bad habits being brought to light. No Pilot in his right sense will ever come to do his Medical with you.
And yeah PS : You are an disgrace to medical community as well.

Also if you are continuing to post on PPRUNE, Please stop using colors and BOLD, they are straining for the eye :E

overmars
11th Feb 2011, 03:46
IndAir967, then something might be wrong with your eyes. I recommend looking for Dr B for a check-up. Could be serious... :E

decentaviator
11th Feb 2011, 05:58
Rumours and lies is that all that you can indulge in. But then this is a rumour forum. Dear HiAltFlyer you deserve to awarded 'Rumour Monger of the Year' award.
I hope you are truthful when you go for a 'Confession' to the priest:p. Amen

decentaviator
11th Feb 2011, 06:06
Get some decency even at this age. Specially so when you appear to have one leg in the Grave.
Pray give me the answers to this earlier post:
"? Is HiAltFlyer Lying

3. -R U over 60 years of age?http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/puppy_dog_eyes.gif
If you don't answer I will presume you (HiAltFlyer http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/boohoo.gif) are a liar."

hawaijahaj
11th Feb 2011, 06:26
This is getting better and better. And even more better !! :D:D:D:D:D:D

itsbrokenagain
11th Feb 2011, 07:36
Crap I missed some of the Dr's ramblings, when did we find out that hialtflyer is old, I see this comment "Specially so when you appear to have one leg in the Grave"

Time to sit back , now Dr, please continue, your up to 3 posts on some these ID's , you have certainly gained credibility with the audience...
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0908/grab-a-beer-some-popcorn-demotivational-poster-1251488347.gif

sunset_contrails_10
13th Feb 2011, 04:37
I am glad Pprune is calling these loser, corrupt doctors out. I am heading to Mumbai next week for my FAA medical.

alphapilot
13th Feb 2011, 09:42
hehehehe i cant stop laughing at this idiot BHALLA doctor.

his medical certificate should be revoked.

cheers to pprune ! I was planning to go to him for renewing my FAA medical, but now Im on my way to Mumbai instead !

i have also warned as many people as possible about this fraud doctor and asked them all to spread the word.

i think by now most of pilot community will be knowing about this doc.

:D

scandicstar
18th Feb 2011, 02:33
I do not know who and what he is but it seems that those who are backing up Dr Bhalla might be himself or his clinic staff. Reasoning.:

1. Those who back him upsaying nice words as though as an angel in disguise just had 1 or 2 posts and all are Jan 2011 after the post by HiArtFlyer.Would have make some sense if the guys who had tens of posts ( esp the Loc in INDIA ) back him up, There was none.

2. The wording and trend of sentences used are of he same pattern.

3. Refering to the old above 60 yrs old foreign pilot as a hatred unfit old man.

4. Using underlined , hilighted, colored big words indiscriminately to smear HiArtflier remark that he should have been in the grave by now.

So I do think that he is Bhalla ( MD revoked ) . Do you agree?

rdr
18th Feb 2011, 04:54
It does appear that this guy is a cheat. Unfortunately, in India, esp Delhi, pilots are at the mercy of the system and influence. On a daily basis now, the people are starting to fight back against massive corruption at alll levels.

Pprune has done a great service, and i totally endorse naming of the culprit in the absence of justice.:ok::ok:

Perhaps its time for an Egyptian style renassaince in naming other serial perpetrators who have made life unbearable for pilots, to be debated here.

Vertical Freedom
18th Feb 2011, 04:57
scandicstar (http://www.pprune.org/members/270012-scandicstar) with respect I am not a new comer here, I am not writing to promote the Doctor, nor am I paid to state anything here, yes I do know Dr Bhalla, but only professionally. He is a fine gentleman , a good Doctor & I have had zero problems with him as claimed on this thread. Maybe there are other sinister motives lurking behind these unfair claims? :=

scandicstar
18th Feb 2011, 06:19
Vertical Freedom, I may be wrong or I am wrong to accuse someone whom I do not know personally. Just my analysis. Since you has had 60+ posts so my assumption is wrong now. So now I apolozied to Dr Bhalla for that assumption.

PPRuNe Towers
18th Feb 2011, 06:42
Vertical,

I'm interested in your thoughts as to why Indian doctors in Delhi and Bombay seem universally to charge a minimum of twice what I would pay in Florida and the same as I was asked for in Beverley Hills for a basic, no frills FAA Class One medical?

Some might say they're fleecing a naive and helplessly immature market for anything to do with aviation. I couldn't possible comment but I am looking forward to reading what you think.

Regards
Rob

sunset_contrails_10
19th Feb 2011, 03:56
He is a fine gentleman , a good Doctor & I have had zero problems with him as claimed on this thread. Maybe there are other sinister motives lurking behind these unfair claims. ha ha ha ha:D:D:D that is a good one.

Yes...he will tell you that you have high blood pressure, a bad heart. Try to make you wear heart monitoring equipment for a couple days. All a scam to fleece more money out of you.

The good thing about the good doctor and his staff trying to defend his corrupt name as it keeps this thread open for everyone to see.

Vertical Freedom
19th Feb 2011, 04:46
Hahaha I am not on the Doctors staff, not his friend, nor on his pay roll. I have only gone to him for medical renewals. :}

No heart monitors, no BP, no probs found, no failed medicals, no funny business, no hanky panky, just a clean bill of health & medical renewed ;)

Dep Chief PPRuNe Pilot my company paid for the medical so price I did not look at, but it was similar to process the same in Aust. :ugh:

PPRuNe Towers
19th Feb 2011, 15:12
But I asked for your opinion on value versus local costs VF not who's paying.

And I'm quoting the prices for the 'cheap' Bombay/Mumbai doctors - 5000 to 5500 rupees not our blameless, saintly paragon of virtue in Delhi. You've read the thread - the ones charging the same as Los Angeles and just about twice what a medical costs in Florida.

Rob

sunset_contrails_10
19th Feb 2011, 17:08
Vertical, that just proves my point. You are from a company that pays for your medical and your company will send you to another Doctor if this guy robs you. He doesn't want to bite the hand that feeds him.

In most other cases with expats, we are paying out of our own pocket and we only need to see this crook in an emergency. He knows this and that is when he does his raping and pillaging. He is the guy that would buy out all the water and during a crisis charge 1000 rupees for a liter. Probably only perform CPR after he cleans out your wallet.

HiAltFlyer
25th Feb 2011, 08:32
In recent weeks I went through an Indian medical examination. They had no problem issuing a first class medical.
I know several Indians with FAA license and Indian medical and he had the courage to try to rob them. Please spread the word and those with issues, email your complaints to the FAA.
ManagerAerospace Medical Certification Division, AAM-300Civil Aerospace Medical InstituteFederal Aviation AdministrationP.O. Box 26080Oklahoma City, OK 73125(405) 954-4821
1-800-350-5286 Application Process for Medical Certification

Cheers

WannabeAirbusFlyer
28th Feb 2011, 23:42
Complaint just made to CASA, Canberra. They have promised to take the matter very seriously, as he (Dr. Bhalla) has a chequered history with them.

Deep Blue Aviatrix
1st Mar 2011, 21:22
I'm sorry but I couldn't help notice...Even if it's d doctor himself postin d question on each page y doesn't HighAltFlyer actually answer his question if he's so clean? I don't mean to take any sides but that's just an observation i made.

jetwins
2nd Mar 2011, 02:47
New here. Read this post before I went to Dr. Bhalla for a renewal. Surprised to get a certificate without fuss. Moreover got an Initial Canadian Class1 from him for a small charge.
Not Bad I say!

DJ Flyboy
2nd Mar 2011, 03:23
Dr Bhalla...you need to try harder..seriously...are you stupid or are you stupid??

SeniorEagle
2nd Mar 2011, 10:19
Am taking my child for FAA medical to the Doctor tomorrow. Will see if he can do Canadian Medical as well. Promise to post here once I/we am done:ok:

hawaijahaj
2nd Mar 2011, 12:41
yess doctor atleast you will not charge your own son !!;););)

SeniorEagle
5th Mar 2011, 03:22
I got my child a Class 1 Canadian Aviation Medical Fitness from Dr. Bhalla.
It was so simple, so smooth. Thanks a Million Doctor. :ok:
& Pprune.

itsbrokenagain
5th Mar 2011, 04:32
really you take your 'child' for a Pilot medical... thats strange! Your son or daughter but your child..... :confused:

So you forgot to tell us about the FAA medical... what happened to that one ? Pass, fail, require more tests???

DragonFly-ing
5th Mar 2011, 04:57
i think you need to read the book 'Sarcasm : how does it work' again :p
haha. i love this topic..... concerns me that this man actually is a doctor....

Fibreglass
5th Mar 2011, 08:37
I somehow doubt the doctor has actually posted in this thread. Someone is taking the piss surely...:rolleyes: And no I'm not Dr. Bhallawhatsits.

Deep Blue Aviatrix
9th Mar 2011, 20:29
haha...the removal of my own last post and the lack of any kind of answer to the posted questions really answers my question regarding the Credibility of this thread and that of HiAltFlyer as well.
More than that I think the way these guys pounce on anybody, calling anybody & everybody Dr.B who posts a comment questioning them on this forum, It appears more as if It is these guys are the ones who are actually being Paid by HiAltFlyer to do his bidding or his own different accounts instead of the doctor in question here.

Cheers To PPRuNe for bringing to light peaople such as HiAltFlyer (and his other ids) who defame others for their own deficiencies! :ok:
Thanks for the address anyway ;)

OzAviator
9th Mar 2011, 20:59
@ Deep Blue Aviatrix lol....yea i saw that too. funny thing there.

Anyway, coming down to Dr. Bhalla right there, well I've Had my medical with him. The procedures the same as it is in the U.S.A. for FAA or down south for CASA. The docs strict alright but it's his job to keep us safe right? If you're fit then there's no trouble at all. In fact I found him particularly courteous considering I had a flight that evening itself and he catered to my request, giving me quick disposal.:ok: :ok:

In fact I'd like to add in reply to the last minute extortion comments that from where I see Dr. B's actually a last minute lifeline for us ex-pats here in India. Otherwise we'd probably have to go home for each medical and trust me, that would cost MUCH MORE than a month's salary.;)gl

hawaijahaj
10th Mar 2011, 10:52
No one is interested to argue now. Everyone knows what Dr. Bhalla is or not.
GAME OVER:E

Vimaanchaalak
10th Mar 2011, 14:06
Never met anybody who says Dr. Bhalla is a good doctor and I said ANYBODY. I am also one of his victim and have already sent email to FAA against him!!

OzAviator
10th Mar 2011, 21:00
Haha, well ya got me right here buddy ;)
And well, a very interesting 1st post to be honest.

PPRuNe Towers
11th Mar 2011, 06:19
Nice try but fascinating use of English Oz old 'buddy.'

Non Indians can now go off and look at your other posts on this thread and others to play spot the non Oz English. My favourite was the bit were you favoured a 'crack' team being put on the fake papers case.

An awful lot of misrepresentation going on here people.

Lot's of unemployed folks trying to keep their licences legal and you aren't helping each other still. Docs you trust and with prices others can confirm? Information like that fills the other forums but not here. Lots of change needed in your aviation scene and it starts with you first.

You have established cultural habits dealing with academic issues and fighting your way through corrupt paper empires from your non aviation lives. A few hours spent outside this forum will show a much wider range of issues getting hammered through mutual assistance.

Rob

hawaijahaj
11th Mar 2011, 09:57
Well said ROB.:ok::ok:

HiAltFlyer
11th Mar 2011, 10:50
Very funny, actually hilarious. All this bad old pilots, some of them Indian nationals, making up all this stories about this scum bag. My best guess is that he is laying low while the FAA investigates.
Cheers

Vimaanchaalak
11th Mar 2011, 14:12
Yeah, I joined it when I came to know about this thread Dr. Bhalla.

I have a question for u Dr. Bhalla!
What's your BMI?

Lets see how strict you are with yourself!! :cool:

Silly Pilot
31st Mar 2011, 15:43
"I got my child a Class 1 Canadian Aviation Medical Fitness from Dr. Bhalla.
It was so simple, so smooth. Thanks a Million Doctor. :ok:
& Pprune."

What airline does your "child" fly for? What a Jackwagon!

I was one of the pilots that reported you to the FAA. Good luck with hanging on to that "FAA Medical Examiner" title. :ok:

nikhilheb
1st Apr 2011, 08:42
Why have I not read this thread till today?! Hilarious!

The best 30 minutes spent today!

awesomedude
1st Apr 2011, 13:01
I have a question for u Dr. Bhalla! What's your BMI?
:D :ok: :E

HiAltFlyer
18th Apr 2011, 15:11
Bhalla the extortionist made the Headline News on CNN tonight. All those bad pilots from young Indians to Old FAA licensed guys, this people are so bad and
"I am so good":= This crook has lost his FAA authorization, but he will still take your money and not issue a medical.
There is a new Doctor available for FAA exams in Delhi. I did not get his name, but best go to Mumbai to Dr. Puri or Dr. Nusly Pocha, both have issued a medicals for me in the past at a regular rate.
The fat boy Bhalla with a BMI of about 45 did not look good.
Spread the work
Cheers

josh121.5
18th Apr 2011, 15:44
Another Prick gets busted ! :D

manny.sekh
18th Apr 2011, 17:17
HiAlt Flyer you are one hellova man.
You refuse to reply any question posted on this forum about your lying to Dr. Bhalla when you appeared for a Medical exam. Sample this Post in this thread on 25January 2011:

"decentaviator

HiAlt Flyer is a Liar
HiAltFlyer from USA, aren't you the over 60 years of age pilot from USA who was having medical problems in early November. I WAS ALSO THERE FOR MY MEDICAL, You confirmed to me that you had lied while completing you Medical History. To the best of my memory you had serious fever (viral) some time earlier and the good doctor had caught you.
You wanted to bribe him into giving fitness but he wouldn't accept. He wanted you to prove his fitness. Pray tell me what was wrong in the Doctor's approach? You are unnecessarily defaming a good doctor.
Don't do it.
Take my advice MEND YOURSELF before you crash and .......!god forbid"

What do you have to say HiAlt?___ I say stop cheating and defaming an honourable Doctor.

itsbrokenagain
18th Apr 2011, 17:41
If HIALTFLYER is so unfit Dr of no more examiner priveleges... sorry "manny" . How come he has a Indian DGCA class one medical ??

Hmmmmm

manny.sekh
18th Apr 2011, 18:20
@its broken again: bum even Dr Bhalla gave him fitness once he became fit. Viral fevers don't last forever.[/SIZE

[SIZE=4]Mind you HiAltFlyer is yet to reply the following post of 27 Jan 2011:

"? Is HiAltFlyer Lying

3. -R U over 60 years of age?

If you don't answer I will presume you (HiAltFlyer ) are a liar."

Mr Broken if you HiAlt's friend ask him to come clean.

HiAltFlyer
19th Apr 2011, 03:39
Now we have to work on the Canadian and Australian authorities to revoke the privileges for this scoundrel. Any holder of Australian or Canadian medical, please send me a message, private or public.
I hope that the DGCA will get serious and delete his 2nd class authorization
Cheers

HiAltFlyer
19th Apr 2011, 03:45
Clearly, MANNY.SEKH is confusing the word Honorable with the word Scumbag.

Wannabe Flyer
19th Apr 2011, 04:29
Why do pilots pay for fitness licences: former pilot - Videos - India - IBNLive (http://ibnlive.in.com//videos/149591/why-do-pilots-pay-for-fitness-licences-former-pilot.html)

Raavan
19th Apr 2011, 05:42
@HiAltFlyer

Don't mind but i guess Dr Akshay Bhalla is eager to see you.

Doctor extorts money to declare pilots fit - Videos - India - IBNLive (http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/149584/doctor-extorts-money-to-declare-pilots-fit.html)

@Wannabe Flyer thanks for the link, i was also eager to see Bhalla , from the day this thread was posted.

blackhawk777
19th Apr 2011, 06:03
Am soooooooooo glad this fat SOB got busted..... Charged me 15000 bucks for FAA class I when i had to submit papers for my conversion !!!!

Trust me !!! U can never get away if u've done something wrong..!!!

I wonder how he could sleep at night !!!

But he's busted !!! :D:D:D

thearsenal
19th Apr 2011, 18:11
what a piece of work this guy is thank god they found him out, got the news onto him, hopefully his days are numbered, he looks like a scamster too. he absolutely fits the bill.

cyrilroy21
19th Apr 2011, 18:17
Fake pilot scam: FAA to de-recognise Dr Bhalla - India News - IBNLive (http://ibnlive.in.com/news/doc-gives-fitness-licences-to-pilots-for-money/149577-3.html)

sunset_contrails_10
19th Apr 2011, 19:20
BEWARE OF BHALLA...he will still claim that he is able to give a First Class Medical..don't believe him. He is a crook and a liar.

masalama
21st Apr 2011, 13:28
In the CNN -IBN video, he looks scared....behind the 100 watt smile, you can see a man who's nervous. I hope that this is taken to it's conclusion and if proven, the Indian medical association should de-recognize these types of doctors....

let's clean the rot ....
masalama.

Silly Pilot
21st Apr 2011, 22:35
Dr. Bhalla,

Do you feel me now? :eek:
Whos' your daddy? :ok:

jetwins
26th Apr 2011, 03:36
HiAltFlyer, If you are a man why don't you come out of the shadows or hide behind pseudonyms--SHOW your Face, Speak up and write a formal complaint.
Even on CNN-IBN we only see accusers hiding behind shadows.
Bhalla, intelligent as he is will put you in the dock.
HiAlt, old boy, RU scared that having lied on FAA Medical History Form you are liable to pay a big fine and perhaps even face a Jail sentence.
Jail, yes that is the right place for goons who want to endanger Flight Safety.

6000PIC
26th Apr 2011, 04:28
Shame on this " doctor " for his manipulative , greedy , corrupt and selfish ways. He is indeed a sign and signal of rot in the industry. Although there are many capable , intelligent and skilled people throughout the aviation business in India , it has a long way to go to reach maturity.
Can`t these people who complain about " foreigners " see that it`s exactly this type of corrupt behavior that creates a requirement for the very " outsiders " that they seem to disapprove of ? Time to stop feeling like the victim and get with the 21st century.

HiAltFlyer
2nd May 2011, 16:09
Bhalla does not discriminate. He robs young Indians just like he robs old foreigners. The Justice department will have him in storage for a while when he enters the US again. The scum bad forged signatures on FAA forms.
Does anyone know his status with Australia and Canada?
Cheers

Vertical Freedom
3rd May 2011, 03:03
Hahaha someone here has swallowed to many sour grapes.

I again for the the 3rd time visited Dr Bhalla for a FAA class 1 medical. As with all the previous times I found him to be courteous, friendly & professional. He did not skip on any of the normal medical procedures or tests. There were no surprise grounding problems found, nor extra cash required.

Some people here have too much time on their hands & enjoy malicious slander.

Funny how the accusers of Dr Bhalla want to remain hidden....hmmm so what are they really hiding? All I can say is please get a life & behave. LOL

HiAltFlyer
5th May 2011, 09:19
Vertical Freedom,
u seem to be the only one in this Forum who does not recognise that you are making an ass of yourself. I suppose that is what you really are, an ass
Cheers

Vertical Freedom
5th May 2011, 09:53
Shame but then again it appears as no surprise at Hilantflyer's condescending remarks. Comments like that will certainly help You make good friends & keep them. Hey but then again who needs friends like that. :rolleyes:

My comments about my own experiences with Dr Bhalla where to the point & real regarding my visits with the man. He has a job & he does it professionally, if you don't like him then find another Doctor. :ok:
(http://www.pprune.org/members/218619-hialtflyer)

jetwins
6th May 2011, 05:39
HiAlt-- if Vertical Freedom is an ass you are a BLOODY ASS.
Good Americans don't lie & you don't have the courage to tell the truth.
Your lineage needs to be investigated.

Nevrekar
14th May 2011, 02:43
I highly recommend Dr. Nusly Pocha in Mumbai for an FAA Class I if needed. I have been going to him since 2007. He has been an FAA AME for 27 years. He knows his stuff. He will examine you and do all the tests required per the FAA.
He charges Rs 5000 for a class I. He is located in Tardeo, which is about 1 hr taxi ride from the airport.:ok:

on_demand
19th Sep 2011, 19:00
Is that doctor still carrying on with his extortion/fitness racket!?
He actually schemes nd tricks u into paying extra.. This thing happened more than one year back.. He charged me thrice for the blood test and never told me what's wrong with my report neither showed them to me even once, just a vague answer that he knows what he is doing and even he wants me to be declared fit in the test so I should just do as he says.. he is a dupster and the worst kind of sc*m on the name of doctors! When finally I had enough and and told him that I will get my medical done somewhere else he asked me for half of his fees extra as recheck and cleared me the same day without any further checks.. B@$tard!
Not just his license should be revoked he should be fined as well..

cyrilroy21
19th Sep 2011, 19:04
The doctor seems to have been PERMANENTLY REMOVED from the DGCA list of class 2 doctors also

CLASS II MEDICAL EXAMINERS LIST (http://www.dgca.nic.in/medical/class2-ind.htm)

sunset_contrails_10
19th Sep 2011, 19:57
Justice, wait for it, SERVED!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The good guys win!!!!!:ok:

Rotorhead1026
19th Sep 2011, 20:19
I highly recommend Dr. Nusly Pocha in Mumbai for an FAA Class I if needed.

+1

There's an extra charge for an EKG; it's done by a third party. IIRC it was Rs 250.

flyhigh07
25th Sep 2011, 06:07
Anyone know about any doctor doing class 1 Canadian medicals in chennai or Mumbai ? I need to do my Indian class 2 Medicals too..

Oscalima
25th Sep 2011, 09:04
Canadian Medical Examiners

CHENNAI - Dr.ANTHONYDAS SRIDHARAN contact no.044-42057343

Address-Padhuvai Hospital, No:5/762, Sabari Road
Madipakkam,City: Chennai Postal/Zip Code: 600 091

Mumbai-Following 2 doctors.

Name: Mehra, A
Address: Amas Medical Services Pvt. Ltd.
Suite 302, Saqib, Plot Iii. Tps Iii,Turner Road, Bandra-West,
City: Mumbai
Postal/Zip Code: 400 050
Phone: 91 22 2642 5335
Fax: 9122 6702 3862
Email: [email protected]

Name: Puri, SK
Address: 15, Shanti Niketan Chs
Yari Road, Versova (Air-India) Andheri (W)
City: Mumbai
Postal/Zip Code: 400-061
Phone: 9122 2634 7257
Email: [email protected] of Service: English

Source of information:
Civil Aviation Medical Examiners (CAME) - Search (http://wwwapps.tc.gc.ca/saf-sec-sur/2/came-meac/l.aspx?lang=eng)

pilotbaba
25th Feb 2015, 04:13
Has anyone dealt with Dr Arun Kumar in Delhi for FAA medical.??

Any experiences, Pls share..

Canuck15
25th Feb 2015, 19:48
My advice to you is to go to DR.Puri in Mumabai . does Canadian and faa medicals and a great fellow to deal with ...