PDA

View Full Version : LET410 UVP operating costs?

mau mau
22nd Jan 2011, 10:58
Hello mates,
I looking for someone that know, or is able to know, the operating costs plus or less, about LET 410 (registered to use it in EU). The use of aircraft is pax and/or little cargo.
Can someone help me regarding insurance cost? regarding annual-scheduled maintenance? engines-props provision?
Or, most simple, someone that know how many hours fly along the year and therefore what is the price to fly?
Any help is really appreciated because we have really not idea about operating costs, we assume to fly around 300 hrs/year

mATT84DC
22nd Jan 2011, 14:23
ciao mau mau,
actually I don t know the costs, but if you need it , I ll ask asap to some owner..they can tell me the "african" costs, but maybe it can give you an idea..ok?
as so far I can tell you just the consuption: about 300kg/hours

mau mau
23rd Jan 2011, 12:12
Hello guys.
Matt, i know that you flying LEt410 in Africa ;)
I didn't ask you anything cause in Africa, rules and costs are a lot different than EU. Anyway I appreciate your infos....regarding technical infos, fuel consumption and more, I already know!
Faster, Factory does not give any info regarding operating costs, I've already tried. So for this reason I ask to some pilot or some operator that use this aircraft. :ok:

However FASTER, let me do some question to you:

1- Where do you fly?
2- How many flight hours/year the airplane flying, in way to rent at 600€?
3- How much is cost for the fuel in the country where you fly?