PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Job - Jet Aviation LLC - Pilot Career Center BEWARE - SCAM

AJTD
22nd Jan 2011, 03:50
Pilot Job - Jet Aviation LLC - PILOT CAREER CENTER (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_pxxSCldCI8J:www.pilotcareercenter.com/Pilot-Job-Posting-Pilot-Opening-Pilot-Job/3886/MENA/First%2BOfficers/Falcon%2BJet/Jet%2BAviation%2BLLC%2B+Dr.+Gary+A.+Lynn+Jet+Aviation)

swindle??????

ginopino
22nd Jan 2011, 08:27
You have a PM.......

potatowings
22nd Jan 2011, 11:07
How can they offer a 401k? It's a job in Dubai. 401k is only a US thing.

Look at the email address. I don't think it's legit.

ginopino
23rd Jan 2011, 08:28
It' a FRAUD !!!!!!!!!!! Pay Attention !!!!!! They send a contract proposal through this email address [email protected] . After that they ask you to send money fo your VISA via Western Union. :=:=

dan1165
23rd Jan 2011, 11:34
**** the bastards !!!! :mad:

ginopino
23rd Jan 2011, 16:44
Pilot-Job Fraud Alert from Jan 8th - Aviation News - PILOT CAREER CENTRE (http://www.pilotcareercentre.com/Aviation-Pilot-Recruitment-News-Item/4503/Pilot-Job+Fraud+Alert+from+Jan+8th)

skylog
1st Feb 2011, 18:56
Hi Guys,

I was also suspicious, however i received a well formatted and extensive application form to send to an address in abu dhabi, jet aviation llc also have a website and i have not been asked for any money.....yet,

your thoughts please,:suspect:

ashlea
1st Feb 2011, 23:35
Yah, Jet Aviation in Dubai is FBO/maintenance. No reason for them hire flight crew.. Very sketchy :bored:

ExcelXLS Driver
2nd Feb 2011, 06:49
Jet Aviaiton is not the type of company that would ask pilots to pay for their own visa via Western Union.

I would call Jet Aviation directly and ask if they are hiring, you will soon receive your answer.

Hueytiger
28th Aug 2013, 08:17
Now they start again. :ugh: Obviously sending emails to people who responded in the first place (like me). They are asking to fill out a "Preliminary Application Form". All forms are JPEG!!!!! And on top of this: they have the Logo of ADA.

STAY AWAY !!!! :=