20th Jan 2011, 09:31
http://www.cad.gov.hk/reports/Accident%20Bulletin%201-2011.pdf

Neptunus Rex
20th Jan 2011, 18:18
Just what we expected.

Once again, Bravo Zulu to the crew!

FlexibleResponse
21st Jan 2011, 13:37
Heartiest congratulations to the crew for a job which was carried out with excellence and ensured the safe recovery of the flight with the minimum of fuss, provided maximum passenger safety and minimum aircraft damage.

I feel very proud just to have been in the same company of aircrew and possibly have rubbed shoulders with you guys.

Your flying skills attest to the highest levels of professional flying ability and reflect very favourably on all airlines where safety of flight has not yet been undermined and compromised by morons of intelligentsia who are seemingly unimpeded by commonsense.

I salute you.

629bus
21st Jan 2011, 16:30
Totally agree, well done guys!! :D

Flying Phoenix
21st Jan 2011, 16:43
Great work guys and thanks for sharing. I'm better armed than I was a few moments ago.

Ronny Rhubarb
21st Jan 2011, 22:54
Last week a CX flight from YVR to JFK had to return immediately after TO as a result of unusual smells in the cabin. The aircraft was on the ground for a couple of hours and departed again. Apparently, the aircraft experienced the same problem and had to return to YVR. The flight was canceled. Is anyone aware of this matter and if so can you share some info. Thanks.

HKPAX
22nd Jan 2011, 11:55
Ronny, it's very cold in Vancouver these days and people don't like to wash!;)