PDA

View Full Version : Help

Bareda82
19th Jan 2011, 17:28
Hi guys,iflying has been my passion for a long time and after a long time n struggle i can now say im a proud owner of a CPL. And now i am stuck. I have been trying to find a job even on a single piston airplane to be able to raise money for the ME,IR rating. Any help will be highly appreciated and anyone willing 2 sponsor or willing to offer a loan that i may get to fulfill my passion will also be appreciated. I thank you all.

FlyingPhilA
19th Jan 2011, 17:48
Before anyone is too harsh. I'm going to say it nicely. Sort out your spelling.

: Who edited my post and replaced it with red letters? I always check my post and it was 100% correct. Are we adding stuff that wasn't there now? I wasn't even having a go at the guy above. Just warning him, as in every single post. All you go on about is spelling.

How about all the people who failed in life and didn't get a job go sulk somewhere else.

darkroomsource
19th Jan 2011, 18:08
Hi guys,iflying has been my passion for a long time and after a long time n struggle i can now say im a proud owner of a CPL. And now i am stuck. I have been trying to find a job even on a single piston airplane to be able to raise money for the ME,IR rating. Any help will be highly appreciated and anyone willing 2 sponsor or willing to offer a loan that i may get to fulfill my passion will also be appreciated. I thank you all.

So, tell me, and everyone else, WHY someone should help you, sponsor you, or give you a loan? You do realize that there are many people in the exact same situation. And by many, I mean tens of thousands worldwide. And if you expand it to include those without a CPL, looking for work in some other field, there are tens of millions.

So flying is your passion.
I know people who have a passion for painting, others for writing, others for footbal, that doesn't qualify them for a loan or sponsorship. They all have the tools they need to do their job, that doesn't make people come running to give them a loan or sponsorship.

What is it about you that makes you special? Why don't you do some research, figure out what others have done, and do what has been successful for them? If not, come up with some new idea that no-one's thought of and try that.

In the mean time, asking for a handout won't work in this economy, and will probably never work in the flying industry.

There are pilots out there right now who are washing planes, working at the FBO's pumping gas, waitering, doing anything they can to get by, let alone get more ratings. I'm not saying that's necessarily a successful route to take, but it's one that many are doing.