PDA

View Full Version : Comlux, any inside info from currently employed?

silverware
14th Jan 2011, 22:05
Hi all,

as the title says, could anyone currently working in the front or back at Comlux please pm me, I have a few questions about t&c's/atmosphere/rosters etc.

Thanx alot in advance, have a good weekend, wherever your travels have taken you.

silverware
15th Jan 2011, 14:33
Nobody from Comlux?

Fletner007
15th Jan 2011, 15:31
Hello, in the past . Good company, high standard, low salaries in my time.
Look at the others posts, and at ppjn website a lot redundancy and post holders fired for disagreement with management.
Wish you lot of success.

pullup hard
15th Jan 2011, 17:38
Going downhill badly.....all pilots looking to leave, no roster stability, work as the phone rings, even on holidays!
Management unqualified and overwhelmed. Busy trying to fill the rapidly emptying seats, with anyone who looks ok on paper. Crew Control all beginners and no real job introduction, therefore complete mess.
Stay away! Hire and fire is the rule. Postholder is a muppet to the CEO and will chop your head without thinking if deemed necessary.
Be warned..

dan1165
15th Jan 2011, 18:27
Sister company of vistajet :E ...

silverware
16th Jan 2011, 10:39
Thanks for the input guys, but I am still after someone who actually works there at the moment.
To avoid any heated arguments or off-topic discussions, please contact me via PM, thanks so much.

AfricanQueen236
17th Jan 2011, 10:10
Previous CEO & his management team were actually getting somewhere in creating a strong, stable company with happier employees. Too much 'helicopter management' from 'above' has created a great unhappiness in all departments with many swift resignations & contract terminations if you dared challenge a decision. Wishing the new CEO all the best of luck & nerves of steel!