PDA

View Full Version : Psychometric and Spatial Testing

SuperflyTNT
14th Jan 2011, 18:14
Hello everyone,

Airlines have been conducting psychometric, spatial and mental ability tests for the recruitment of pilots.

Do any of you know any good books or online courses that are worth the time and money which would in return help me during the time of testing. If any one of you have any information on this please do let me know. All help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

cyrilroy21
14th Jan 2011, 19:24
Try Lumosity
Really cool
But free version expires after 1 week or so
THen you will need a new email address to get it free again for
another week :E

There are also a couple of game on facebook called 'Brain' something cant remember what it was.

You could also use one of those books for MBA / GMAT / CAT exams

SuperflyTNT
14th Jan 2011, 19:40
Thank you Cyril, much appreciated.

The books used for CAT and GMAT would surely help since they would be above the standard required by us. Are these the ones that you have been using?

I shall grab these books for myself and also try Lumucity, though the 1 week trial is a bit daft. Thanks man!

cyrilroy21
14th Jan 2011, 20:18
Well i have been through these books but they might not necessarily have what you might need

You need stuff like spatial orientation , quick mental addition and subtraction ,
verbal reasoning some more stuff that i cant remember .

For Lumosity you can pay for a month to use it ( not to expensive )
otherwise you can create separate email accounts :E

There is game of Fbook called brain buddies . Quite fun and challenging . Seems hard at first but you will improve over time