PDA

View Full Version : Come fly with me.

Vortex what...ouch!
12th Jan 2011, 23:48
Hilarious stereotypes or what? :ok:

ottergirl
13th Jan 2011, 08:16
Loving Penny the first class stewardess! I'm sure I've flown with her!

OG

Evanelpus
13th Jan 2011, 08:50
Awful, awful programme. Never liked Little Britain, this is just as bad.

togsdragracing
13th Jan 2011, 12:17
Brilliantly observed, ticking off the cliches one by one. I would imagine that some docusoap producers feel very uncomfortable watching it.

Not unlike the Peter Kay pee-take of Britain's Got Talent-type shows I do wonder if some people don't like it because it's too accurate. Above posting not included of course.

Tog

Vortex what...ouch!
13th Jan 2011, 12:52
Togs brilliantly observed indeed. I loved the whinging passenger who forgot his passport, runs off screaming he will never fly with them again, finds his passport and quietly gets back in line. ;)

Evanelpus, horses for courses I suppose, its not going to be everyones comedy. It works for me though.

ANstar
13th Jan 2011, 16:15
I love it!

PRAISE the lord! hehehehe

TrafficPilot
17th Jan 2011, 15:15
I wasn't that impressed with the first show at Xmas but it has got more amusing recently.

Precious the coffee stall woman is particularly funny as are the husband and wife team bickering in the cockpit. It made me wonder if there are any married couples flying together as Captain/FO? I hope not!:D

JEM60
17th Jan 2011, 18:37
Thomson had a husband and wife as pilots a few years ago. Don't know if they were flying together tho'.

redsnail
17th Jan 2011, 19:59
There's a bizjet in Australia with a husband and wife team. Both captains, they take turns in being "boss".

TSR2
17th Jan 2011, 20:09
Believe it or not, one poster (on another thread) described the up-coming programme as a DOCUMENTORY.

steward733/5
17th Jan 2011, 21:01
There most certainly are, I regularly fly with them together. Not for much longer though, The FO is due to sit in the left seat soon.

ILoadMyself
25th Jan 2011, 22:40
CC girl/ lady/ female person on my Flybe last Thursday loved it when she overheard me describing Feargal of Our Lady Air.

I might do Flybe again. Fine people.