PDA

View Full Version : Germanwings

GRIZZLER
12th Jan 2011, 21:51
Anybody know if servisair held onto the Germanwings contract at STN.????

Hounddog1
13th Jan 2011, 16:14
There is a large amount of redundancies going on at Servisair STN at present due to loss of Air Berlin[going to Gatwick] and Germanwings, so i guess they did not..

It was reported that Germanwings were going, but not leaving airport.

TOWTEAMBASE
13th Jan 2011, 16:42
well you guess wrong as we havent been informed either way yet. Still no new yet grizzler...other than the fact you may have put a letter in. im sure we will know soon enough. rest assured there is another union meeting tomorrow, and with Mr F at the helm......what could POSSIBLY go wrong

GRIZZLER
13th Jan 2011, 17:57
You are not wrong about the letter....as if they do what is proposed i will no longer be able to afford to work there....and yes i am sure Mr F will do us proud.....:eek:

Looks like i should get some new batterys for my metal detector or a batch of deck chairs.....as i could have some time on my hands very soon....it's the end of an era.

TOWTEAMBASE
13th Jan 2011, 18:18
BUT..a certain Japanese airline looked around today, who knows. Bring on BMIbaby. Hey griz,maybe you should look up ol Baz, you could go into partnership

GRIZZLER
13th Jan 2011, 18:28
Cant see me spending the rest of my days walking round Epping forest....i need the sun.

Do you think those Japanese were looking for a chink in our operation?????

talk english
13th Jan 2011, 19:41
there have been 2 airlines 1x freighter and 1x pax.which one?

GRIZZLER
13th Jan 2011, 19:58
Sorry me no understanding last post :confused::confused::confused::confused:

TALK ENGLISH...PLEASE.