PDA

View Full Version : Lapsed IR for jet airways vacancies

Aviator4u
12th Jan 2011, 04:56
anybdy sailin in the same boat as me with lapsed IR?? any idea if the wd waive off this condition?

VT-IDK
12th Jan 2011, 06:31
yea man...this IR thing surely is bugging a lot of ppl...i dont really think IR has to be current...
i mean earlier also airlines have come up with openings mentioning IR(need not be current)...
the same way jet has asked only for RTR(A)...do you think everyone has got RTR(A) out of the 4000...or whatever the number is.

Aviator4u
12th Jan 2011, 07:50
Jet has neva askd fr current IR in previous recruitments and if they hav mentioned it, i m sure they want the candidates to have it current. may b this time they want less no. to appear,n so coming up with these stupid conditions. Plus on contacting their HR department,all they say is go check out the website,evrythng z mentioned thr...:ugh:

Torque Skylon
19th Jan 2011, 06:16
hi all,
We all are facing the same situation as my both single and multi IR is lapsed. :rolleyes:.
Any info of Flying schools in India who can do the IR on Cessna152?
As the Muti IR will be very expensive.
As it is they are not concerned even if it is with single engine.
At least we can have a current IR on a single engine..
Till now no reply from Jet.

Aviator4u
19th Jan 2011, 07:48
Hey guys,good news. Current IR isnt required. Got a mail frm jet HR yest. Cheers!

Torque Skylon
19th Jan 2011, 08:00
@ Aviator4u thanks for the info that's great :ok:.
So you had sent a mail to the HR dept regarding the lapsed IR?
Any info apart from that, like when is the exam.

Uniform.
19th Jan 2011, 08:10
@aviator4u
are u sure?? :hmm: because i got mail reply from Mr. S. Bhagvat (HR), and they require current IR ......

VT-IDK
19th Jan 2011, 08:18
Even better...thanx to Aviator4u...there s an ambiguity now...

smoothbore
19th Jan 2011, 08:58
Can you please post that mail here.

Aviator4u
19th Jan 2011, 15:59
@VT-IDK
I am not forcin u to believe wot i say...go ahead and confirm it with whosoeva u want to.

but its given RTR(A) particularly...or is it like we assume what suits us the best...the way i think IR need not be current

this is wot u mentioned in one f ua earlier posts. so there shdnt be any ambiguity for u,based on wot i said...

@uniform-even i got the mail from Mr.S.Bhagwat which i m postin in the next reply...req u to do the same...

Aviator4u
19th Jan 2011, 16:01
from Shreekant Bhagwat <[email protected]>
date Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 2:44 PM
subject Re: URGENT:trainee co-pilot vacancies
mailed-by jetairways.com
hide details Jan 17 (2 days ago)
Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from [email protected]

Dear Mr.*****,

the IR currency is not an requirement. If you note the webpage accepts the IR which are expired.

Regards,

Shreekant Bhagwat

smoothbore
19th Jan 2011, 16:37
@Aviator4u Thankyou
@Uniform. waiting for your post

VT-IDK
19th Jan 2011, 16:57
no offense but i dnt buy that...i mean u shud have edited d mail properly atleast..u knoe wat i mean...just for its a rumours network..stop having fun man..

Aviator4u
19th Jan 2011, 17:12
i din post this mail js to have fun... I myslf have lapsed IR and in no position to joke around and have fun...and i have just deleted my e-mail id and removed my name,dats it...y do u olwaz have to criticise and misguide othrs?
anywys jus ignore my posts if u dnt like them...

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aviator4u
19th Jan 2011, 17:17
hey guys,
one f my frnd js forwrded me the mail he got frm Mr.S.Bhagwat. So its 100% confirmed current IR isnt required. n thos f u who still have a doubt can mail Mr.Bhagwat @ [email protected] and confirm the same....:ok:here it is-

Dear Mr.*****,

This is further to your email below. You are advised to apply thru our below mentioned online application system. Your IR does not need to be current when you apply for the position.

1. Jet Airways | Trainee First Officer (http://www.jetairways.com/EN/IN/Careers/TraineeFirstOfficer.aspx)
or
2. Visit Careers Section at our official website Jet Airways | Book Flight Tickets,Hotels Online on this Airline Website for India & International (http://www.jetairways.com)

Thanks for applying for Jet Airways.

Regards,

Shreekant Bhagwat

cyrilroy21
19th Jan 2011, 19:56
I guess thats a source of relief for all those aspirants out there :D

Uniform.
20th Jan 2011, 03:39
@all
Sorry, :rolleyes: ignore my previous post.
CURRENT IR is not really required. There was a confusion regarding the mail reply i got from him and other HR mail... (cant explain) But now its confirmed..!! :ok:

SORRY ones again.!

Uniform.
20th Jan 2011, 03:42
people with reference number will be getting the call for sure.

stiffy_pro
2nd Feb 2011, 12:32
I really hope that the IR currency is not needed, but I got to know from the sources that the currency is mandatory, I hope it's just a rumour and any ways nothing can be done for now as form is closed, so let's wait for the call letters, hope every one get their fair chance.
Good Luck.

Torque Skylon
2nd Feb 2011, 15:22
@ Stiffy_pro: the form is still open as of today!!
Regarding the IR, I guess we have to just wait and watch , till then just prepare for the Exams!