PDA

View Full Version : CX Cabin Crew threaten action!

Bob Hawke
11th Jan 2011, 11:37
It seems the girls ( and boys!) of the FAU are not happy with the offings.

Disruptive action being mooted, explanations needed, managers being both at a loss to understand and disappointed too! Oh my!

It will be interesting to see which way this goes.

Yonosoy Marinero
11th Jan 2011, 12:24
CX does have a way of bringing the worst out of their employees.

They're also very good at playing the sad-eyed innocent victims when threatened with industrial action.

If I wasn't used to it, this would make me vomit.

But you got to give it to the girls, they have b#lls...

Hoofharted
11th Jan 2011, 14:02
The big tough men up the front who think that they are so utterly marvelous could learn a lot from those meek and mild little servile girlies down the back.

Who has the bigger nuts when it really matters :confused::confused:

raven11
12th Jan 2011, 00:53
I agree, the Company is terrified of them!

I was amazed to see how quickly CX folded during their last disagreement....the Company promising over and over never to raise the swapping issue again. The cabin crew could swap each other into overtime all they wanted!

Can you imagine how the Company would have reacted to us making an equal demand?

Beta Light
12th Jan 2011, 12:44
it's ok to play hard ball when you don't give a rats-ass about your job.

Which is why I respect them, they can just leave , but they are trying to improve their conditions, even if their aim is short term.

As for us, you know the story............

and that is why we should be the ones the company take serious.....

I was amazed to see how quickly CX folded during their last disagreement....

It could be us if we get the freeloaders onboard.

Busbert
13th Jan 2011, 02:15
Remember now to support your cabin crew colleagues by leaving the FSB signs on in case of any hint of possible turbulence. The work-to-rule includes suspending meal service if the FSB sign is on :D
Same Team Same Dream.:ok:

The Wraith
13th Jan 2011, 03:35
Why don't the AOA voice support for the FAU for once? Surely showing unity would be good for everyone?

Capt Toss Parker
13th Jan 2011, 03:42
Busbert

They changed the company slogan it used to be ...

Same Team Same Dream

Now it's ..

Join The Team Share The Dream

So even in the company motto, they don't want you to be part of the same team and they don't wan't you to have the whole dream they only allow you to share a little bit of it ....

I called a management meeting and had them change the slogan as it was inappropriate. Pilots can "join the team" but I didn't want G.A. pilots on My team "Same Team" because there is a huge difference between G.A. pilots and military pilots.

You don't get the dream anymore you only get to share it ... we screwed you guys over and dumped you with "B Scale" for all those years while we were on "A Scale" and now we've screwed you again and extended for another ten years on the same "B Scale" that we jacked you over with in the first place!

So what ever aviation dream there was - you can only share some of it.

Toodaloo chaps.

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2203/sharethenightmare.png

Captain Dart
13th Jan 2011, 04:46
The 'Freehills' side door to the Crew Centre will be back in operation soon... :hmm: