View Full Version : Geneva EBACE Bizjet Exhibition

Tom the Tenor
9th Jan 2011, 23:45
I am minded to travel to Geneva in May for the EBACE bizjet exhibition.

Is it easily possible to buy tickets to gain access to this exhibition as it seems to be a kind of trade show in many ways?

Is there any flying at this show?

I really like the Geneva area and like to go there as often as possible - to be there at the time of this show would be the icing on the cake.

Any help or comments greatly appreciated.

Thanks and greetings from Cork!

galaxy flyer
10th Jan 2011, 01:45
It is at PALEXPO next to the airport. Can't say about entry and tickets, but no flying other than the comings and goings of the airlines. Bizjet display is the best outside of the US NBAA convention. Might Google "EBACE" I think most attendees are invited as potential buyers, not sure it is open to general public.

GF

G-ARZG
10th Jan 2011, 17:05
website is 'www.ebace.aero' not sure registration is open for 2011 yet.

But it ain't cheap, 2010 entry was USD225 for 'non-NBAA or EBAA members'

'ZG

Tom the Tenor
15th Jan 2011, 15:13
Thanks for the replies. Think my plan now will be to arrive on the last day of the show and be there for the departures of the aircraft exhibits on the following day. That $225 or so can buy another night or two in a hotel and maybe take in a trip to Berne.

Thanks.

G-ANPK
16th Jan 2011, 10:04
Tom

Most of the exhibitors a/c dept on the last day of the show ,very few are left the dayafter,the best place to go is the flying club bar/resturant on the far side of the airport,long walk from terminal or a taxi would not take long.
hth
G-ANPK