PDA

View Full Version : International Operations

riemb
9th Jan 2011, 16:05
We want to make an enquiry from here, as a new operation in private sector.

We have existing aircraft but will possibly acquire several more in the coming months and now start flying longer international routes. Such as, current operations need to be expanded en we would like to find a solution for this fleet.

From one contact, I spoke already with Universal Weather, but would like to have other options to select from. We may need computer flight planning, and assistance with dispatch / international flights.

Perhaps there is the possiblity to find out more in this website, if anyone can suggest please do. Thank you.

GLJ Dispatch
9th Jan 2011, 18:25
Well, maybe it's good to be a little bit more specific about what type of aircraft we are talking about? What's the size of your fleet, private or commercial operations, etc, etc? Is the goal to have an inhouse dispatch or outsourced, etc, etc?

Cheers,

GLJ Dispatch

avfuelman
9th Jan 2011, 18:32
PM sent to you reimb

737WJD
9th Jan 2011, 20:39
Pm Sent .

riemb
10th Jan 2011, 14:38
Thank you for the replies.

We operate now one long-range business jet and will purchase two more in the coming months, so that we can offer charter flights. At that point we need complete assistance with operations. We need to make a decision between complete support by another company, or we pay new operations staff members to work in our base.

Thank you.

desertopsguy
10th Jan 2011, 23:01
We recently used World Air Ops and they were excellent. You can find em on www.worldairops.com (http://www.worldairops.com)

Job well done from start to finish...

D.O.G

diesel862
11th Jan 2011, 11:32
Hi,

I would avoid use Universal as they charge a fortune for operations support, ie handling, permits, fuel etc.

Jepp ITP are ok but its hit and miss on who looks after your flight (both good and bad experiences).

Perhaps I can help you out, PM if your interested.

Many thanks

Vince

dc9-32
11th Jan 2011, 13:58
riemb

Further to my previous PM, you have a new PM. Thank you

GLJ Dispatch
11th Jan 2011, 18:02
Hi all,

Looking at the size and type of operations, I would suggest to outsource a big part of your operations. I would not choose for a bigger flight support company like Jeppesen, Universal, etc but look for a similair but smaller company where you most likely have a more personalized and dedicated service. Once you reach a certain size and have some experience you can still make the jump to inhouse dispatch, but don't make the mistake to jump too early.

Any questions, just sent me a PM.

Cheers,

GLJ Dispatch

p.s. looking at your profile you're based in Holland? What company are we talking about?

eckhard
11th Jan 2011, 18:43
Hi riemb,

I can recommend Flightworx. They have provided trip support several times for me on flights over Europe, N.Atlantic, N.America, Russia, China, India and the M.East.

As well as the usual ATS FLTPLN, MET and AIS, they arrange overflight permits, landing permits and also have an excellent fuel shopping service.

They will tailor their products to fit your requirements. Find out more at:

FlightWorx | Trip Support Solutions (http://flightworx.co.uk/)

OPSMAD
12th Jan 2011, 07:05
Take a look at these guys. They can help with many parts of your Operation... ACC Aviation - FlyACC.com (http://www.aircharterconnections.com/accavserv.aspx)

Good luck

Burnmidnightoil
26th Jan 2011, 15:27
If you need someone to do all flt plans I am available i have extensive international World flying so call me and employ me

Burnmidnightoil
26th Jan 2011, 15:29
I am available to help you employ me and I do all your flt plans for you and handling etc