PDA

View Full Version : LFPB

Mizuno boy
4th Jan 2011, 22:39
Any recommendations for handling, and hotels in LFPB.

Thanks
MB

galaxy flyer
5th Jan 2011, 02:07
I think Signature is about it for handling. Unless you go downtown, the Marriott near Roissy or the Hilton. Not the Pullman.

GF

Fletner007
5th Jan 2011, 05:00
Hi, try Jetex, close to LBG entrance airport.
Rgds.

Phil Brockwell
5th Jan 2011, 07:46
MB

We use Landmark in Le Bourget never had any reason to complain.

PB

OutsideCAS
5th Jan 2011, 07:53
Signature gets my vote at LFPB - if your really unlucky and have an very cheap and nasty set-up business, you could end up in the Kyriad Prestige. Would love to know here the 'Prestige' comes in mind.

:eek:

Phil Brockwell
5th Jan 2011, 08:26
Our Cheap and Nasty Crews always request the Kyriad -

falconbis
5th Jan 2011, 09:05
Nous etions chez Signature et c etait tres bien maintenant chez Jetex nul, mais pas cher..

OutsideCAS
5th Jan 2011, 10:05
Our Cheap and Nasty Crews always request the Kyriad -

Seriously Phil ? they actually request that pile of p@* ??!! where on earth are you putting your crews elsewhere then ?? to actually request that hotel means they have obviously had some horrors elsewhere, be nice to them, put them in the Marriott for once - i can assure you they won't request the Kyriad again.

185 Lbs of Ballast!!
5th Jan 2011, 10:48
ExecuJet have joined up with this lot - excellent handling....

work +33 (0)1 4835 8964
work fax +33 (0)1 4835 8621

work [email protected]

home page Advanced Air Support - Execujet Aviation Group (http://www.advancedairsupport.com)

Der_Fischmeister
5th Jan 2011, 14:42
Basically all Handlings are the same ..Our Company uses Advanced Air Support powered by Execujet,very nice Handling but then again the same u recieve from Jetex or Siganture.

Avoid Hotels in Le Bourget ,dangerous Area after Sunset.

Roissy Marriot ,Hilton or the Hyatt (not much around to eat )

Avoid the Novotel ,Kyriad.

The Best is go Downtown enjoy Paris if the Company pays it .

THE_FISCHMEISTER

His dudeness
5th Jan 2011, 16:27
Basically all Handlings are the same

Most definately not. Signature had my business for 20+ years (Transair then Privatair, have I forgot something?), they lost it for now being arrogant, expensive (well thats true for all LFPB handlers...) and apparently not interested in my business. (If I don't want a response, I talk to my wife... :} )

Ercos
6th Jan 2011, 05:29
I haven't had any problems with Signature, though they are pricey (seems to be Signature's MO). The Rive Gauche Marriott was nice and located within walking distance of some nice restaurants and shops.

jetopa
6th Jan 2011, 07:07
Why not trying DFS (Dassault Falcon Service)? As far as I know, they don't only do Falcons and they were always nice to us... I liked Advanced Air Support, too.

If you go to the Marriott in Roissy, you actually do have 2 restaurants within walking distance in the village. Absolutely okay in terms of quality and price.

If the company lets you, going downtown is always first choice. There: Terrass Hotel in Montmartre (Hôtel - - Site Officiel - Terrass Hôtel Paris - 4 étoiles, Montmartre (http://www.terrass-hotel.com), Tél. : +33 1.46.06.72.85). :ok: Should take about 20-30 minutes (no traffic jams, of course) to get there by taxi and costs around 25-35€.

LAS1997
7th Jan 2011, 11:14
Try Unijet. A small, but reliable FBO at LFPB.

[email protected]

Privet
7th Jan 2011, 11:45
Signature has two facilities and can lead to confusion for the passengers:ouch:

Low life
7th Jan 2011, 17:04
Started using Go-Ops for all French flights, they 3rd party the technical handling but seem pretty switched on when arranging permisions and permits

Yogibaboo
7th Jan 2011, 21:08
I used Landmark, Falcon and Jetex. No complaints, but Jetex has the best location, first in the line.
Hotel? Definitely La Terrass Hotel in Montmartre (Hôtel - - Site Officiel - Terrass Hôtel Paris - 4 étoiles, Montmartre, Tél. : +33 1.46.06.72.85). But pretty expensive, 250 - 350 EUR depending on season. Ask for suite on 7th floor with magnificent view for Eiffel Tower and downtown.