PDA

View Full Version : Convertion Exams After PPL

Ekam Kohli
4th Jan 2011, 21:30
Hey ppruners,
I am here with a query with which i need some help and guidance.

I am in Florida currently doing my pilot training and i am about to complete my first licence ie:PPL.After my PPL i have decided to go back to india and give the exams and after giving all the exams come back and do my instrument and commercial.Now, i had planned to go it this way but people here are saying or is it rumors that i cant give my exams after my Private as DGCA has changed the rules recently and one can only now give the exams after the Commercial.

Here i am confused with that what should i do now...i want to save my recency ie why i planned to go back after my Private and clear all my exams first.
So i need some help on that and i also want to know what all exams do i need to give if i go back after my private except met,regs and nav?

Thanks in advance.!

aviator86
5th Jan 2011, 02:46
I'm in the same situation as you are.....am currently in Canada 70% through my training. Just when i was almost ready to go back to india to do the DGCA written exams and then come back again and do my rest of the training i started hearing from people that the DGCA has changed the rule's not sure if it true or just a rumor.
Someone please confirm this.
Thanks a ton advance.

Ekam Kohli
7th Jan 2011, 21:43
Hey can anyone please help us out....??