PDA

View Full Version : Airline Co-pilot

Viraaj Shah
31st Dec 2010, 08:15
Please mention the process in which one is fully qualified as a Co-Pilot from a mere 250hr CPL holder. The stages one needs to clear, name of the tests, written exams, skill tests etc. Thanks :)

ReverseFlight
31st Dec 2010, 17:06
Getting fully qualified as a Co-Pilot is one thing. Getting a job is another.

rahulred5
1st Jan 2011, 02:40
lol 250 hour heroes asking how to get a job ? :/

estranged soul
1st Jan 2011, 05:13
Please mention the process in which one is fully qualified as a Co-Pilot from a mere 250hr CPL holder. The stages one needs to clear, name of the tests, written exams, skill tests etc. Thanks http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/smile.gif

Something you're missing buddy ?

Look for ads for jobs and see their requirements. If you meet them, then you go through written tests, interviews, a sim check and perhaps a psychometric test and a company medical.

Of course, the most sure shot way you're fully qualified in India is when you have loads of cash and the right connections.

Stallone
1st Jan 2011, 05:47
please at least have 1000hours before you even think of joining any airline

or go for cadet programmes

Stallone
1st Jan 2011, 08:46
well, that's what I see in the requirements for direct entry recruitment for major airlines

hour requirements are in the thousands

Viraaj Shah
3rd Jan 2011, 10:53
That's not what I meant to ask. I framed it wrong. My bad. Anyway I got the answer I was looking for. Peace out and try not to take out your frustration here. That is what PPRuNe has become. Over and out.