PDA

View Full Version : Who is on your "ignore" list

Bograt
29th Dec 2010, 00:18
After getting tired of 411A posting crap (here (http://www.pprune.org/fragrant-harbour/437559-cx-done-again.html) and everywhere else he trolls) I've ignored him, along with N1 Vibes, etrang and BandH.

Anyone else?

And the good thing is - if they post a reply here I won't see it.

N1 Vibes
29th Dec 2010, 00:45
Of course Bograt, as you won't see this reply I can say whatever I like.

- I am not blinkered like yourself, to ignore everything that I don't like to hear

- Your thread here has had 1 view, 2 if you include mine, I guess then that you are on everybody elses' ignore list

Happy Christmas, you sad git!

boxjockey
29th Dec 2010, 07:02
No one is on mine, because I'm not a sensitive little Nancy. Grow a spine.

box

Capetonian
29th Dec 2010, 08:30
Someone called KAG is on mine due his abusive responses to something I posted reflecting my anti-French stance. It's not because I don't want to hear opinions contrary to my own, but the constant repetition of the same abusive drivel was a waste of time and screen space and I would rather not see it.

Bograt
29th Dec 2010, 09:37
@boxjockey: Sensitivity has nothing to do with it. Can't say that any of them have hurt my feelings at all. Most definitely have a spine. Those who know me know this.

I'm with Capetonian - just didn't want to waste my time.

parabellum
29th Dec 2010, 10:37
When you are a lot older and wiser Bograt, you will come to realise that 411A is being Devils Advocate and simply telling it like it is, rather than how you would wish to hear it.

Shot Nancy
29th Dec 2010, 13:39
Hey boxjockey I can still see you. Oh and I resemble that remark.

boxjockey
29th Dec 2010, 14:34
Shot Nancy,

That was pure coincidence, mate!!!:uhoh:

box

N1 Vibes
30th Dec 2010, 00:56
Bograt,

you complain about 'trolls', yet you created your own 'bridge', under which you could sit and whinge about other people on Pprune, when you started this thread.....funny that! :ugh:

As a colleague of mine used to say - people in glasshouses shouldn't play twister in the nude.

Hugs and Kisses,

N1 Vibes