PDA

View Full Version : from where should i do flying...

ishneet19
25th Dec 2010, 11:06
hi.. i am 20 years old.. i want to do flying... i am really very confused.. about should i do flying from India or abroad... as there are no jobs.. this is making me more stressed... and our financial position is also not that good.. so i am very confused.. from where to do and what to do... i stay in hyderabad..some ppl say ap aviation is good and some say its worst.. i dont know where to go... please give me suggestions and help me out.. ..

Jabiman
25th Dec 2010, 11:57
It might help people to give you more specific advice for your circumstances if you posted some more information about yourself:
Training, background, experience, licences, qualifications....

ishneet19
25th Dec 2010, 13:41
training for cpl... i dint start my training.. i need to start..no experience no license held as of now.. and financially not that sound... i am doing my final year of graduation.. after my graduation i want to do flying.. so i am a fresher...

Jabiman
26th Dec 2010, 07:47
and financially not that sound
In this case you need to look for either a scholarship or else a cadetship, about your only chance me thinks.

ishneet19
26th Dec 2010, 12:43
can you tell me how... and which flying academy is nice...

welliewanger
26th Dec 2010, 23:23
Before looking for a "nice" flight school, let's make sure you can afford one first (since you said you weren't financially all that sound). Ask yourself this:

Can you afford to spend AT LEAST $50,000 USD and then not get a job?

In today's financial climate, that's the reality - and it could cost double that and more!
If the answer is yes, let us know and I'm sure people will be happy to help you out. There's plenty of info on this web site, it can be quite daunting though. Good luck.

Halfwayback
27th Dec 2010, 11:00
Ishneet

Welcome to Pprune and particularly this forum.

You will find there are plenty of people - with experience to offer advice - but they do expect people to do a bit of research before posting a question that is asked over and over again.

Pleae use the Search facility and spend some time reading through the "Sticky" notice where you will learn a lot about the industry and the approximate costs.

I'm closing this thread but PM me when you need to ask further questions!

HWB