PDA

View Full Version : Lion Air hiring Capt off the street

jetjockey696
24th Dec 2010, 11:34
FInally it has happen... Lion Air needs Expat Capt... i guess the complaining and the the benefit are good, compared to what is offered to expat FO's now. i dont know how the ZED and ID travel is going to happen.. since they dont Code share with anyone. ID is non existence in the company because CEO is a tight fist. and to jeddah..what!!...:ugh: besides there is no where to go except Bali and Singapore for us bule. i dont about the pay...this would be interesting.. I honestly think this is all to good... :E

2 Years Renewable
As soon as possible
Type: 2011 opportunity for B737-3/4/6/7/8/9 Captains with Indonesias largest private carrier.
Experience: - 4,000+ hours total time - 1,500+ PIC hours - 750+ hours on type - 300+ PIC hours on type - Maximum age 61 years - Flight on type within the last 6 months - Sim check on type within the last six months at the time of joining
Qualifications: B737 NG Type Rating
Benefits: * Option of 3 roster patterns: 6 on/2 off; 8 on/ 2 off; 10 on/3 off * 3 accommodation options: hotel; serviced apartment; or monthly allowance * Confirmed return tickets to/from Jeddah or Singapore to Jakarta for days off * Access to ID & ZED tickets for you and your family * World Class International Medical Insurance is provided free of charge

Pielot4u
25th Dec 2010, 13:23
FAA ATP B737 and some foreign licenses I don't want to mention.

Current NG/EFIS Capt in Sahara
12000 total hours
1500 B737
1100 PIC
No accident/violations

Don't trust Ritchless people

Who does I talk to?

jetjockey696
25th Dec 2010, 13:55
Bill...

Just follow the yellow brick road to a agency in NZ... R................................H