PDA

View Full Version : simulator jobs?

captainsuperstorm
24th Dec 2010, 01:45
I would like to get a job on simulators.maintenance,...
I have a technician background and ATP.
I love to be around simulators.

where is the best to apply?

punk666
24th Dec 2010, 07:15
Captain "know it all"

This would be a great job to match your MS flight sim X qualifications!!

goaround737
27th Dec 2010, 07:25
Which, ironically enough, will be all you'll be good for when your p2f contract runs out and they send you packing!

captainsuperstorm
27th Dec 2010, 08:22
this is what I think too, when all jobs will be based on P2f only, pilots will look at other opportunities, and will discover P2F(in this case P2Work) is everywhere included flight training, mechanic, engineering, maintenance, cabin crew jobs....

sadly, some people here think it 's the way to go...shame on you, suker !

punk666
27th Dec 2010, 16:02
Because I dont look down on people considering this route doesnt mean I support the fact people have to pay for a job.

goaround737
27th Dec 2010, 18:27
Yet, you did...and whether or not you 'had' to pay for a job is debatable. At least have the courage of your convictions, you didnt want to wait in line.
Anyway, I digress. My point is - don't be so quick to lambast others on this forum, as a p2f sort you are far, far, far from holding the moral highground over anyone.

Just a note, your FB page. Listing them as "employers" is a bit of a stretch.

flyhighspeed300
2nd Jan 2011, 16:20
EAL ( European Skybus Limited) Does offer simulator jobs. You have to be lucky. I Know 4 people who had been very lucky to get a job there.

Two got jobs within 4-5 months with the airlines. Not sure about the other two people.

You have to be lucky when someone is leaving. They only take Frozen Atpl pilots who do there MCC course with them, I will just add.