PDA

View Full Version : SCOTTISH GIT HELLO

WALSH WENKER!
10th Apr 2001, 16:29
HOW'S IT GOING MY CELTIC COUSIN! LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET&GREET ON 15TH MAY MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected] THIS MESSAGE IS ALSO FOR ALL THE OTHERS ON SPEEDBIRD 2946 LIST EMAIL ME PLEASE TO LET ME KNOW WHATS GOING ON ETC
CHOW FOR NOW

------------------
WW

Speedbird 2946
11th Apr 2001, 02:33
Ahhh, WW stop shouting at me!

Anyways, good to hear from you, and cheers for the new e-mail address. Things have been particularly hectic up here so apologies to: JH whose e-mail address I spelt wrong (oops) and Barbara Bumble Bee who I haven't mailed for ages.

Walsh, I've been away doing some special flying.. I've tried out the RAF Tucano (and duly suffered due to aerobatics) and have been sorting out all my finances and stuff before the big move. I'm pretty much finished here and am looking forward to meeting you guys at Heathrow. I am off on holiday next week, sunning it up in Barbados with BA for a week... and that'll just about clear out the cash I've earned over the last couple of months but I figure it will be worth it.

Barbara- sorry my dear... I hope all is well over in your neck of the woods and that you are not working too hard! It'll probably be a while until I see you again, but I am bearing in mind our chat over lunch!

Walsh, guess I'll see you in Cranebank. I'll just watch for the sheep and know which one is you. For me all you need to do is look for the bright ginger hair, the gawdy kilt and the crackin accent, ken wot ah mean like pal. Ayyyy... ah'll be seein you soon then big man.

Regards from the fairer nation,

SG :)

Oh and that last bit was a joke.

Sorry.

It's late okay...

Flytaff
11th Apr 2001, 23:48
How's it going their Boyo, don't worry only a fellow Taffy, tell the Jock to tread lightly as where the smarter Celts!!!

Flytaff

PPRuNe Pop
12th Apr 2001, 03:48
OK guys now you have each others e-mails you can correspond all you want. The forum is not for that kind of gossip. I am closing this thread.

E-mails are better you really can be gross if you want.

PPRuNe Pop
[email protected]