PDA

View Full Version : News of Capt Dave Humble requested.

outhouse
18th Dec 2010, 07:43
After leaving Aberdeen in 2000 At the same time as Dave left to retire it would be nice to contact and catch up with news. If anyone has any information or possibly a contact e mail address please PM.

Many thanks.:ok:

Outhouse.

Helitemp
18th Dec 2010, 13:51
Dave Humble retired to his Spanish Villa when he departed CHC Aberdeen. Did hear that he did some sim management for Eurocopter for a while. Also heard he was not in good health a couple of years ago,have,nt heard anything in past three years.

outhouse
11th Jan 2011, 12:09
Hi, many thanks for the single reply and the news given. Seems Dave has sadly dropped off the *plot. As the years pass it's sad that more and more of the chaps that I worked with on the North Sea are no longer traceable to catch up with and enjoy old times with. Maybe a thread trying to contact and get news is worth starting?
:ok:

4bus
1st Feb 2012, 19:50
I had heard that steve jowet jioned dave in spain but have no other news

griffothefog
2nd Feb 2012, 00:00
Outhouse,

Maybe you were reading too much into those North Sea days.....

I personally found the whole gig over rated and breathed a huge sigh of relief when I got the f**k out of dodge :{

But that's just me.. Happy days mate :ok:

Sir Niall Dementia
2nd Feb 2012, 12:12
4bus;

Steve Jowett sadly died of stomach cancer some years ago (4?)

I haven't heard of Dave Humble for a number of years, a look through an old log book shows the last time I flew with either was 1997 and the first time was in the SIM with DH testing me and SJ in 1990. Steve and I were nearly sufficated by the Marlboro smoke coming from the back of the SIM, both of us were smokers and by the time of the debrief were gasping.

Good men both, and astonishing pilots when you watched them just doing the job.