PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Number2
18th Dec 2010, 00:14
Big thank you to the ladies of EK653 out of Male last night. Looked after my wife and I so well and definitely above and beyond the call of duty.

Much appreciated! Merry Christmas to you!

BarbiesBoyfriend
18th Dec 2010, 00:50
Whether or not your hosties ever see your friendly comment, is one issue.

You're sentiment is another.

Thanks!:ok:

Number2
18th Dec 2010, 05:23
It was my only hope. They were stuck at the back of the 777 and, you never know, someone might see my comments and pass them on. People are so quick to complain these days and so rarely say 'thanks for doing a great job'.

IaoranaNZ
18th Dec 2010, 18:36
You are right people are more enclined to complain than writting a thank you letter. But you would not beleive how far a thank you letter can go for cabin crew. I would suggest you write to Emirates customer relations to pass on your thanks for looking after your wife. Don't know at Emirates but some airlines do give a bonus with this kind of letter.

Number2
18th Dec 2010, 18:55
I wish I'd been a bit more switched on and taken their names down! Midnight departure!

I'll give that a try I think.

batriple7
4th Jan 2011, 21:23
If you write a complimentary letter as long as you have the date , flight number and class you were travelling in , the compliment will find its way to the crew member. Possible include the seat you were in and that way it can be traced back.