PDA

View Full Version : Kingfisher Airline

koolchaos3188
13th Dec 2010, 19:18
for the past few months everyone is generating high revenues and have seen recruitment for all them, but kingfisher is no where in picture?
have heard loads of pilots left the company and joined several other carriers.
kingfisher is canceling flights too due to shortage but haven't seen them hiring people.
Anybody having and idea about them when are they hiring.

airjet
13th Dec 2010, 22:35
two years ago they had laid off 62 first officiers, and i believe they have enough f/o`s but i have had 3 phone call s from India in the past month all asking me if i know of any qualified A320 captains so i know they are desperate for capts.

IndAir967
13th Dec 2010, 23:25
They re looking for commanders on both ATR and Airbus.

che ci dō che ci dō!
16th Dec 2010, 08:28
Hi!

I'm considering an A320 DEC position with Kingfisher. Can anyone tell me something about the working environment and if this is a reliable company to work for? I mean, do they always pay what is due to you and on time or is it one of those outfits where they always try to cheat on you?

Thanks!

airjet
16th Dec 2010, 21:46
Much like every where else it depends, right now they are desperate so they will do as they say, usually they pay on time, but i had a writen letter from them saying they would pay me for my leave and loyalty bonus, after i left(retired) they said they were not going to pay me either one ( the leave 11,900usd, and the LB 6,000usd) i complained to the chairman(Vijay) and now they say they will pay the leave but not the LB. be real careful of a woman called Ruby Ayer.:=