PDA

View Full Version : Execujet Germany

Coolmore M.
10th Dec 2010, 05:39
I heard some rumours about Execujet germany. Anybody around having more details?

TheChiefPilot
10th Dec 2010, 12:24
Ok what are the Rumors, seems this is the ideal site for them to be posted!

TCP :ok:

Mike Oxbig
11th Dec 2010, 07:40
I heard a rumour, that there were rumours circulating about Execujet Germany.

Could this be true?

natops
11th Dec 2010, 08:24
Yes I heard definitely some about it, I'm sure they said Germany! On the other hand..

N.:ok:

learjet50
11th Dec 2010, 20:37
Mike

The rumour you heard about the rumours in Germany are not rumours they are untrue.

However someone I know has spread a rumour that I always say the rumours are not true even though they are not rumours but the truth

May I state here that I Do not spread rumours on PPrune I only pass on what I have heard but I dont Listen to rumours so If I say smething on PPrune it has to be true.
Hve to go now my mate is on the phone with some news he has just heard but is not a rumour

As an example if I say its Christmas on the 25th Dec its the truth and not something I have heard (as that would be a Rumour) to which I do not Listen.

Tony Mabelis
12th Dec 2010, 10:14
A new series of "Yes Minister" starting up, what fun!!

His dudeness
12th Dec 2010, 10:55
As an example if I say its Christmas on the 25th Dec its the truth

No it ainīt. If you land sausage side of the trenches, its celebrated on the 24th.

Eat knuckles, Fritz. Woof woof!

Tony Mabelis
12th Dec 2010, 17:33
Christmas is coming, and if I was unfortunate enough to live in sunny Crawley, I too would have been driven to drink years ago!!

natops
12th Dec 2010, 17:54
No guys serious! It was definitely some about Germany!

Happy new year guys, and greeting to the eastern bunny.

N.:ok:

corporatejetpilot
13th Dec 2010, 08:28
Well, the rumour is that they close the German AOC.

All employees but a few received their 3 months notice, the FBO will stay and become bigger, a few people stay, financial stuff and so.

I know about 6 ex employees/pilots are in court battling with them so it seems to be going downhill with Execujet....

I mean even more downhill. :cool:

Mike Oxbig
13th Dec 2010, 15:38
@Learjet50

:D

Reminds me of Donald Rumsfeld-

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

Nice one!!

Tony Mabelis
13th Dec 2010, 17:47
Mike O.

I take it you are trying for a place in the new "Yes Minister" series, given the choice, which character have you in mind, considering Sir H.(Learjet 50) is already cast?
Tony

Mike Oxbig
14th Dec 2010, 08:16
More f*&%4ng like f$@^)g Peter :mad: Capaldi as Malcolm f&?Ģ!ng Tucker in "The Thick of It".
:)

185 Lbs of Ballast!!
18th Dec 2010, 16:26
They're not in trouble.

The profits under the German system don't make it worthwhile.

FerrypilotDK
1st Jan 2011, 20:00
Execujet has lost itīs way...fired good people, keep fools who kiss ass and cheat their aircraft owners....too bad really, but when you fire experienced people, move activities to Zurich and then hire inexperienced unemployed with subsidies, where is the quality? It is greed alone and in the long run, it will not play out.

Donīt even mention the fools left in Roskilde....:mad: