PDA

View Full Version : WOW - What a great deal ..... NOT

CokeZero
8th Dec 2010, 02:42
Love the way our new hotel in BKK has changed due to travel times and duties. However it is still 30 minutes travel time and across town from the Airport. Only cuts down travel time by 5-10 minutes?????

WOW - what a great deal!!!!!!!

not

Yonosoy Marinero
8th Dec 2010, 04:10
what a great deal

It is a great deal, ...for CX.

Did you honestly believe that travelling time or any factor other than cost was even considered when negotiating crew hotel contracts?

crwjerk
9th Dec 2010, 02:53
The new hotel is considerably closer to the City and the Airport. Love Boat Club right next door as well...! travel time should be 20 minutes , time it from when you drive past it on your next trip.

The Wraith
9th Dec 2010, 04:19
It is a way better location than the RAMA and hopefully a fairly decent hotel too. I guess some guys are just NEVER happy though!:ok:

pill
9th Dec 2010, 09:53
I never thought I'd see the day cx guys complained about leaving R.G's,with its crapp rooms, hard as nails beds and 50 minet cab rides into town. Jizz, you do have a point, the salon may find itself a little overstaffed.

Cactusjack
9th Dec 2010, 10:09
who cares about the traveling time? My main concern is the massages http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/nerd.gif

Correct !!
Nice to have some new faces (and hands) providing the necessary relaxing wind down after a hard days work !

CokeZero
9th Dec 2010, 10:24
If the massages are good then I will retract my statement :p