PDA

View Full Version : Indian Pilots vs Expats

EMB170
6th Dec 2010, 07:08
According to the Times of India from today , India has the second highest amount of Emigrants in the world right after Mexico . In fact 11,4 million left India last year to work abroad .
5,4 million came into India .

I understand, not all of these 11,4 mill will be highly qualified people but some of them will be !

So what i still do not understand is, why the Indian Pilot community , especially the 200hr ones, blame a few expat pilots for their misery , rather then their own government which is blocking virtually any GA or Privat charter industrie in India which would provide lots of jobs.

There will always be a flow of work force through out the world as it always has been .

So as the rest of the world has to live with Indian expats, you will have to leave with foreign pilots in India.

by the way , before you bite my head of, i'm not an expat, I'm just passing through .

have a good day

Wannabe Flyer
6th Dec 2010, 08:07
AAAAAAAAARGHGGGGGGGGGGG

Flogged to death already!!!

cyrilroy21
6th Dec 2010, 10:06
How many of the 11.4 million who emigrated are pilots ? :E

PT6A
6th Dec 2010, 10:08
A fair few Indian's at QR etc......

cyrilroy21
6th Dec 2010, 10:17
Flying in the middle east is not emigration .

They are just temporary expats who will leave one day .

whitecross
6th Dec 2010, 11:21
Listen My Friend, Dont make up a Thread for the Sake of Influence or Making Popular thread.
By creating such a topic you are are being a Racist and Creating war with other Nationals , NOBODY has spoken of the Numbers of Indians working in USA, EUROPE, and Middle East. If there was an open-classified Satatistics going on you would have been scared of THE NUMBER OF INDIAN PILOTS WORKING ABROAD . SO please SHUT UP and Dont Expose Facts YOU DONT WANT TO EXPOSE ABOUT INDIANS.

I hope The Moderator closes this Thread SOON.

itsbrokenagain
6th Dec 2010, 11:52
Who cares really how many leave and come... shows a healthy economy and society to me ! This is no new news, happens in most all countries, but thanks for sharing it sure did waste 5 seconds of my life I will never get back

V1V2 Rotate
7th Dec 2010, 11:52
I guess ,im in the shoe like anybodt else,wondering if anyone can suggest me on the following. Im Indian citizen,currently working,but great desire to work in India, I have 1200 hrs on turbine and 1000hrs on multi, what are my chances to get a job. And i do understand i had to conver my FAA Lic to DGCA, unless there is anyother way me to get a job, will appreciate anyone have any suggestion..good luck to all