PDA

View Full Version : GV Midlands

Victorian Dad
4th Dec 2010, 21:04
Is it all over? for the Mad Copper and Boy Wonder

... Jets - Heavy Charter Jet Aircraft - Gulfstream V · 35-Gulfstream V - Private Jets for Sale ... Gulfstream Aerospace GV Gulfstream V (VP-BKZ). 6 days ago ...:O:O:O:O:O

Mister Geezer
4th Dec 2010, 22:04
Or a question of what the new aircraft is?

GK430
6th Dec 2010, 13:36
Perhaps the BBJ was kept and the interior completed?

FLEXJET
6th Dec 2010, 17:35
The BBJ (35959) has been sold and is operated by Gazpromavia.

DUAL RATED
7th Dec 2010, 13:44
Would like to see a link for that ad, can't see the family without an aircraft so must be a replacement in the system.

See he has some new recruits, see how long they last! Don’t think you can go there and change things you won’t! Remember no HOT MIC when flying, encourages idle chit chat!!!!!

Good luck you'll need it. We have bets on how long one of you will last!!

Rusty Trombone
7th Dec 2010, 14:32
Lets see the AD and Link? on the sale.
No Ideal chit chat is allowed 58N Only allowed watch out for the Ruler?

New Recruits hope you know your morse code or will be off loaded at next destination with your new DVI crew bag, which you will have to mail back on termination.

Herr Reisen
23rd Dec 2010, 14:42
Does anyone know what's really going on?
HR.

StressFree
23rd Dec 2010, 17:35
Yes and its sh*te...............

'make sure my steak is 8 ounces AFTER its cooked' - Boy Wonder, the 3 steaks a day boy...........

Victorian Dad
11th Jan 2011, 20:24
Im interested that Boy wonder new what 8 Oz was? he is as charming as a Microwave dog terd.
In addition he can not spell, add up but do not worry Daddy's little mascot will always come up good youngest GV captain in the universe.
Anyway I have just had a call from Hitler himself I know have new targets on backs or is it the 2 new captains he has hired who knows who will be in the exit room at kenilworth next.

Tune in next week for the next installment of ( Sit back and watch me and oll)