PDA

View Full Version : EZY from GLA to europe?

information_alpha
10th Apr 2001, 23:54
i have heard on the grapevine that is atc that Easyjet have fallen out with Luton and are going to start flying to their european destinations from GLA/EDN - was i dreaming?! http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/eek.gif

ex cabin crew
11th Apr 2001, 01:42
I hope you were dreaming as I am starting as cabin crew with easy and don't fancy commuting to Scotland. I can't see it happening somehow as there surely isn't as much demand from Gla/Edi as there is from LTN.

Orangewing
11th Apr 2001, 02:09
...Shouldn't you be on the cabin staff forum?

Deeko01
11th Apr 2001, 02:17
Get a life Orangewing the site is for everyone

ex cabin crew
11th Apr 2001, 02:38
sorry orangewing, i didn't realise that only flight deck could reply to posts on this section. anyway the original post wasn't specifically about flight crew, unless of course aircraft now operate without cabin crew!!

[This message has been edited by ex cabin crew (edited 10 April 2001).]

Orangewing
11th Apr 2001, 02:44
If only,my dear!! P.S can't wait to fly with you! Best of luck with your course. O.W

ex cabin crew
11th Apr 2001, 02:59
Likewise Orangewing!! By the way I cannot make a decent cup of tea to save my life.

Wheels Welded
11th Apr 2001, 04:31
Heard today from a number of sources at GLA rumour control that indeed easyJet was intending to start European ops in Scotland. They also apparently are looking to commence Irish ops in competition with Go this summer aswell! Sounds like a busy summer at GLA this year!

information_alpha
11th Apr 2001, 14:03
they are definately starting to belfast it is the other destinations that are interesting!

ps Scotland is great - glasgow/edinburgh are the best nights out, best places to live outside london - i have done all three!

newswatcher
11th Apr 2001, 14:43
Some info on this post from last week:

http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/Forum1/HTML/013303.html

Eff Oh
11th Apr 2001, 14:44
There is an option for european flights out of GLA on their website! As well as BFS.
Just returned from one of those GLA nights out......and yes they are GREAT!!! :) :)
Eff Oh

SectorBabe
11th Apr 2001, 22:09
orangewing, yes even cabin crew know how to use a computer..!!! Good God, aren't we clever little bunnies..!!

BTW, has my butt got any bigger since you last commented about it??!*$%

------------------
Remember where your tea & coffee comes from...!!!