PDA

View Full Version : Capital Airlines (formely Deer Air) Corporate charter question - Beijing

rawmilk
29th Nov 2010, 08:03
Hi all,

New to forum. Try to keep it brief.

I am currently in communication with Brookfield Aviation (http://www.brookfieldav.com/) and have been approved for a December screening with "Capital Airlines" formally known as "Deer Air." The group is a subsidiary of Hainan Airline Group, which owns 24 charter jets. Good article for this HERE. (http://www.globaltimes.cn/www/english/metro-beijing/update/business/2010-06/545072.html)

My questions are:

1. Has anyone interviewed for Capital Airlines recently in Beijing and could share any experiences they have?

2. Does anyone know anyone else who has delt with Brookfield Aviation in regards to screening for this company? (excluding large equipment)

3. Does anyone currently work for Capital Airlines and what charter jet do you fly and what is your experience is in Beijing so far (their base.)

Thanks in advance and any info would be greatly appreciated!

-J

hongkongfooey
29th Nov 2010, 12:18
Buddy I worked for a Hainan subsiduary, they are a pack of liars who will tell you anything to get you here and then it's too late, but then again that is SOP PRC :mad:
If you have a family do some serious research on the pollution before comitting to anything, if you don't have a fam, then you just have to ask yourself what your health is worth.
I know it's tough being unemployed if you are, if you're not, STAY WHERE YOU ARE
Good luck

schouff
31st Dec 2010, 12:52
Going to beijing for interview next week . but still have some questions about the contract with brookfield/capital . if somebody works already with them maybe he can answer this:
is it possible to renegotiate the deal?
i think few items are missing . Perdiem on duty , medical insurance for the family . salary are after tax but is it all taxs included chinese income tax .
only 5 days off /month ?

any tips for interviews ....

thanks s and good luck for everyone .

happy new year 2011

rawmilk
1st Jan 2011, 10:09
schouff check your pm. i am heading over for an interview next week in Beijing

-rawmilk

NEWYEAR
1st Jan 2011, 17:02
Well, I am afraid that you have to pay your T.R

Forget A320 and series, they are only for local, I think