PDA

View Full Version : dgca conversion help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pooja_flygurl
27th Nov 2010, 22:41
hello people ! i'm on the final stage of finishing my flight training and just 4 weeks left to do the recency requirement flights for DGCA .could you guys please help me with the following doubts ?

Q1: Dgca says in the last 6 months : "15 hrs PIC by day , 5 hrs PIC at night" , so the 5Hrs PIc @ night is included in the 15 Hrs PIC or should i do 15 hrs by day and another 5 hrs by night ?

Q2:I did my IFR training on a PARTENAVIA and have a rectractable under-carriage endorsement on a piper Seneca . so do i need a special certificate from my flying school saying that the IFR training was done on a fixed under carriage ? and is partrenaia recongised by DGCA ?

Q3. My indian class2 medicals is lapsed , so should i redo my initial class 2 medical or can i directly apply for a indian class-1 with a NOC from DGCA with a foreign class-1 ?

Q4. i used my foreign PPL (as i didnt have a foreign cpl at that time ) to finish my CPLG Nav and CPLG Met , now i have air regulation left to clear . so now should i apply for Air Regulation composite with my foreign cpl or CPLG Air regulation with my foreign PPL , i'm worried sick about this problem as i dont want to sit the composite paper again . and will dgca create problems when converting as i sat for 2 different categories in the exam ??

PLZZZZZ help me out people ! :{:{:{:{:{

37thousandfeet
27th Nov 2010, 23:13
Q1. 5Hrs PIc @ night is included in the 15 Hrs PIC.
Q2. yes, u need a cedrtificate saying that u have done IR in seneca. and there is no school is backlisted by dgca. if the school has bad reputation, then FAA will blacklist them and put a seal to that school.
Q3. you have to get the NOC from DGCA and do the class 1.
Q4. composite paper is nav and regs together. met is separate paper. Its ur call and convenience. dgca will not create problems when converting even if u sit for 2 different categories of the exam.

pooja_flygurl
27th Nov 2010, 23:58
thnx for the reply but im 110% sure Composite is Nav+Met , and Air regs is a seperate paper . :ok:

cyrilroy21
28th Nov 2010, 00:49
Composite is Nav+Met . Regs is a separate paper
Just wrote it a few days ago :{

37thousandfeet
28th Nov 2010, 02:44
oh. my bad. nav and met together and regs seperate..
its been a long time since i wrote the exam, so misinterpreted. srry.:ok:

pooja_flygurl
28th Nov 2010, 04:22
@37 thousand : lol..its allrite , so how long has it been ? n wat u upto now ??

@cyril : how was it this time ? crzy as usual ? lol.. ;)