PDA

View Full Version : ALTEON Type Rating

blackhawk777
26th Nov 2010, 17:18
Would request if someone has done his/her type on 737 NG from ALTEON TRAINING could give some review ????

typhoonpilot
26th Nov 2010, 20:11
ummm, Alteon doesn't exist anymore. It's now Boeing Training and Flight Services: Boeing Training & Flight Services (http://www.alteontraining.com/)

Haven't changed the web address yet, I see.

It would be good training since part of the change was a cleaning out of the weak instructors so the remaining instructors are to a pretty high standard.

Typhoonpilot

ElectricWhale
27th Nov 2010, 05:07
A few other contract training providers use the BTFS facility. FTI has excellent instructors and materials (would not recommend PanAm!). Boeing owns and operates the ten state-of-the-art brand (or nearly) new simulators - all Boeing, of course - for training Boeing customers.

My training was for a 744 type but FTI can do the 73 and I think Boeing has two 73 NG sims there. You will find it is a professionally run facility with sims that are never down for MX. Great cafeteria, too.

blackhawk777
27th Nov 2010, 05:15
@ Typhoon : Thanks for the update. I did know its managed by Boeing but didn't know that the name ALTEON is not there any more.

@ Electric : Am getting the same update from everyone. Seems to be really nice and professional.