PDA

View Full Version : Norwegian opening(?) new base in HEL and hiring

epsum
25th Nov 2010, 08:14
I heard rumours, that they planning to open new base in HEL and hiring pilots,
FOs, no TR required, 1500TT, CPTS 5000TT + 1000 on type.
Scandinavian language not required, although preferred,
for FOs :
Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA - APPLICATION FIRST OFFICERS (http://norwegian.easycruit.com/vacancy/87563/12113?iso=gb)

for CPTs,
Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA - APPLICATION CAPTAINS (http://norwegian.easycruit.com/vacancy/60997/12113?iso=gb)

captplaystation
25th Nov 2010, 09:13
They have already been advertising a couple of weeks through two agencies for contract Capts starting early next year for Stockholm and Helsinki . . . PARC and Contractair if you are interested.

Sorry, either my memory is playing tricks with me :confused: or they had enough applicants, but not on the PARC site anymore.

Re edited to say, I am not going nuts . . . yet. PARC advertised it on flightglobal.com on 16th Nov, with a start date given as 15March. They had guys there on contract last year, so maybe they came back and no further need.

DutchBird-757
25th Nov 2010, 11:18
What's it like working for them? The f/o pay seems low.
Do they do nightstops/trips?

tdk90
25th Nov 2010, 18:02
FO Starting Pay seems to be GBP 31,188 before Norwegian tax at 28% + 8% National Insurance.

G-GOLF
26th Nov 2010, 23:23
Hey, just wondering if anyone who applied via the website recently has received any sort of email confirmation that the application has been received. I ask as im not sure if it has went through correctly and usually there is some sort of automated notification.

captplaystation
30th Nov 2010, 11:06
Just to update, Capt's position advertised again today on flightglobal.com by PARC, starting on Mar15th with bases Stockholm & Helsnki.

Of the 2 agencies involved this would be the better choice IMHO.

Volk
13th Dec 2010, 19:19
Yes I had verification from that Tone Skjaere.
In my knowledge there is no automated replaying system.

Cheers

Volk
13th Dec 2010, 19:21
I was wondering- Does anyone know how big base and with how many aircrafts they will make HEL base?

FiloSu
16th Dec 2010, 14:56
Hey, does anyone knows how the recruitment works at Norwegian Air Shuttle? Or where I can find further informations about test preparations and maybe the payment to expect?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Callsign Kilo
4th Jul 2011, 17:12
Word is that they have cleaned Ryanair out at RYG, especially FOs. Further recruitment will likely do more

captplaystation
4th Jul 2011, 22:07
If they left RYR for the "real" Norwegian contract I fully understand, if they left for the "Finnish" contract, well. . . . :ugh: