PDA

View Full Version : diem payments

bellolli
23rd Nov 2010, 15:15
Hi I have had a look on the website, trying to find the expected diem payment for Gulfstream skipper. Have seen around the £80 mark, is this on the lowside or the average. What benefits do Biz jet pilots expect if any ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.....thanks:ok:

CaptainProp
23rd Nov 2010, 16:02
Per Diem / daily allowance of about 90 euro is pretty standard I think. Benefits? If any then - pension, LOL, medical insurance, life insurance, mobile phone or monthly phone allowance to name a few....

CP

hawker750
23rd Nov 2010, 16:08
per diems
Why do mention Gulfsteam skipper? Do you get (entitled to) more than the rest of us?
Only joking! We give £3.75/duty hour from on duty to return to base 80% tax free with IR agreement. This equates to £90/24 hour period. I would be intested to hear if this is about the norm, but of course we only have lowly Hawkershttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/thumbs.gif

deefer dog
23rd Nov 2010, 16:50
The type or model of the airplane does not determine the amount of food (or beer) a crew consumes down-route.

flyingdiver
23rd Nov 2010, 18:13
A lot will depend on the tax authority in place and what allowance they give to crew earnings while on duty. :hmm:

The idea being that Duty Pay / Per Diems are supposed to be largely (or totally) tax free :D

bellolli
23rd Nov 2010, 18:26
Once again , thanks to all for your replies, very much appreciated.

Hawker750....I am a fan of Hawker, always have been, it was the first Biz jet I ever set foot in !! Thanks for your info:ok: