PDA

View Full Version : Azul/TRIP/TAM/GOL

CFM-56NG
20th Nov 2010, 14:23
HEY GUYS WOULD LIKE TO HEAR TEH COMMENTS ABOUT WORKING CONDITIONS AND SALARIES ON THOSE COMPANIES SINCE I AM ALMOST READY TO APLY FOR F/O JOB ........
I HEARD THE WORKING CONDITIONS IN AZUL AND TRIP ARE GOOD BUT THE SALARIES IN THERE ARE NOT THE BEST ..... AND ADVICE'S????:ok:

varigflier
20th Nov 2010, 23:10
Working conditions suck and the salary is also bad although some consider it
good by Brazilian standards.
As an F/O you will be humiliated on a daily basis by captains who can't even pass an IFR checkride in Europe or in the USA. No CRM and you are basically there just to talk on the radio. TAM and GOL have so many restrictions for F/Os it's pathetic. Example, if the F/O is doing the take off, they are not allowed to push the throttle levers forward. The list goes on and on.
The schedules are very bad except for Azul. You'll be gone for 6 days at a time and you'll be lucky if you fly 15 hours during those six days. One day off and off you go to another 6 day trip.
If all of this sounds interesting to you, then by all means apply and see what happens. TAM and GOl are currently hiring. I am not sure about the others.

VF

CFM-56NG
22nd Nov 2010, 13:09
Anyways I Got To Start From Somewhere I Guess......
Does Anyone Have Recons???????
I Know I Ll Have To Pass Through Those Before Go To Dxb Or China Soo Be It But Wich One Should I Hope For Apply????

TOFFAIR
24th Nov 2010, 16:53
Apply to all of them, take the first who calls you and stick to it for 2-3 years, than you probably have the real choice either in Brazil or abroad. Jumping from one to another doesnt looks good on your CV later on! Apply for tam, vrg (vulgo gol), web, oceanair, azul, trip, and even lider or colt...
good luck!