PDA

View Full Version : Do you remember this tw*t

guidedweapons
19th Nov 2010, 13:11
Ranting Karl Winn | I’d rather employ a paedo than a hero | The Sun |News (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2893828/Ranting-Karl-Winn-Id-rather-employ-a-paedo-than-a-hero.html)

After this all went off I sent him an email sharing my thoughts!

Well he obviously has mistakenly put me on his general distribution list, and sent me this email.

"Dear All, the new British Army Killings website is now online and can be found at :-

website removed

Over the coming weeks there will be more revelations exposing the illegal killings carried out by the British Army in Ireland, Iraq, and Afghanistan. One particular source for additional material will be collated from the recent Pentagon files released recently by Wikileaks.

We have also added an additional section to the website that exposes the identity of the individuals in the notorious British Military Force Research Unit (FRU) "FRU-MI5" and shall add to this section as more information becomes available. In order to bypass the MOD / British Government High Court injunction forbidding identification of FRO personnel, we have now transferred hosting of our website from the UK to Holland.

Many thanks to all the individuals who have contacted me with encouragement and support over the past few months, your emails and letters, have been greatly appreciated.

Regards

Karl Winn

British Army Killings
Time for Truth - Time for Justice"

EDIT: Swearing is not allowed on PPRuNe.

Roadster280
19th Nov 2010, 13:31
I'm reminded of a quote from the movie "A Few Good Men"

Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Airborne Aircrew
19th Nov 2010, 14:08
That video has had an awful lot of time and effort put into it... It would be a shame if the Stones haven't given permission for it's use... :E

goudie
19th Nov 2010, 14:11
Yes we all know he's a total w@nker but he's best ignored. Having made your point may I suggest you close this thread, thereby denying him the 'oxygen of publicity.

glad rag
19th Nov 2010, 14:38
Excellent summation Roadster.:D

Entaxei
19th Nov 2010, 15:51
Now why do I have the feeling that maybe he worked with Piers Morgan previously?

Maybe as apprentice?

Lonewolf_50
19th Nov 2010, 15:54
Can the MoD take legal action against the Hollandish Web Site that hosts such things? I've got a pun about the Blogging Dutchman kicking around my brain, but it isn't working ...

Double Zero
19th Nov 2010, 16:15
Airborne Aircrew,

Nice idea to get the 'Stones lawyers onto them, Mick isn't known for his financial acumen for nothing...

Guided Weapons,

As sadly it may be presumed not everyone reading this site is 'on-side' ( and reading it does not even require membership ) - might it have been better to omit the web address ?

Totally agree with your sentiment though, in a perfect world someone might pay him a visit.

guidedweapons
19th Nov 2010, 17:09
DZ

quite right, done!

The Old Fat One
19th Nov 2010, 18:39
I see another old friend of the military is in the news. Check out the latest on the MP for Falkirk.

His Wiki entry looks ever more impressive!

Two's in
19th Nov 2010, 19:34
Isn't it supremely ironic that attention whores like this shallow end of the gene pool merchant enjoy these very freedoms because (to misquote George Orwell) "rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm..."

Ignoring him and his ilk is the thing he dreads.

Lon More
21st Nov 2010, 05:39
I'm sure that some over on AARSE could close the subject successfully.