PDA

View Full Version : Android App - Intellipilot

VC10 Rib22
19th Nov 2010, 12:15
I don't have a Mac so cannot use Log Ten Pro. Has anyone been using the Intellipilot App for Android phones? If so, have you any feedback on ease of use, etc? (I know it's early doors). Log Ten Pro looks to offer the most features (importing of crew schedules, fully customizable, variety of exporting formats, quick search facility, currency and duty limit tracking, etc) but hopefully this Android App will catch up soon.

Tail-take-off
4th Dec 2010, 09:05
VC10 Rib22

I've been using Intellipilot for since it first came out in April this year. It has always been a very simple to use application which I find very user friendly. It takes a few minutes to set up as you need to create aircraft types then add registrations. Having done this it is very straight forward.

The developer is not a pilot but is very good at responding to suggestions & so far everything I have asked for has been made available in subsequent updates. The only issue for me is that the exported file (csv) is not in a typical logbook format so I copy columns of data across to excel which takes a little while but much quicker than filling in my old, handwritten, logbook. If it could be imported directly into a PC logbook program I would happily buy said program (suggestions anyone??).

There will be a couple more free (Beta) versions before we are charged the modest $15 for continued use. Download it & give ita try. I will be happy to pay.

Bluebaron
20th May 2011, 18:21
I just managed to uninstall rather than update my app. As a result I lost all my data. My last back up was 12oct so didn't lose it all.

The 'import' feature has not get been applied so have to wait a while before i can re install the data i have.

Luckily I have kept a running paper trail for a while so din't lose too much. The backup feature is a little unpreticable I think I lost a few via the junk mail folder.

Otherwise not a bad app.

cfibrad
27th Nov 2011, 20:59
I have been using the Android "intellipilot." It's been nice to log flights on the go, but I'm having difficulty exporting to excel or LogTen Pro. It seems like a lot of work to export and delete all of those useless columns before I incorporate into my logbook.

Any advice?

Bluebaron
2nd Oct 2012, 07:14
i recently got an ip[hone, can i export the data from this app to an apple based logbook system?