PDA

View Full Version : Sichuan Airlines recruiting

PROBEUSMC
19th Nov 2010, 04:40
Does anyone know any recruiting agencies other than VORholdings (and the other names they operate under) that recruits for Sichuan Airlines? I dealt with VOR a couple of years ago for about a week, and I still can't get the bad taste out of my mouth.

Colocolo
20th Nov 2010, 06:25
Probe...:

My understanding is that TopFlight also recruits for Sichuan.

Colocolo

PROBEUSMC
20th Nov 2010, 09:36
Would that be Topflight.no? There are a couple of agencies/websites that go by Topflight.

capt-Purple
21st Nov 2010, 06:38
Stay away from Topflight!

PROBEUSMC
21st Nov 2010, 08:33
Thanks, I will.

FWIW, these China jobs are really something else. If they work out they might be OK. For too many, I think they turn out badly. I thought I was going to be one of the lucky ones, but I was wrong.

If I could go back in time, 8 months ago, I would give myself the advise to not come to work in China. They amount of time and effort required has not been worth it, even if it had worked out.

The only job here that might be worth the risk is the home-country based Air China jobs. They seem to have a handle on the recruitment.

Luckily I had a sim and a medical last month, and 4 flights this month so I am current. Lots of jobs right now for 320 guys.

Off to greener pastures...........I hope.

On Final
23rd Nov 2010, 07:47
Dear Fellow pilots,

Here is the story on Top Flight. You are like a free agent when working under the top flight contract, they dont have all of the lock down garb age in their contract, they will help you if you really need it, you will get paid on time. You wont have all of the VOR crap add-ons in your contract or non circumvention BS that VOR has. They also wont thow you under the Bus like VOR if you have trouble. The way I see it TOP Flight is the only resort to Sichuan Airlines. Mr. kang Riudang, local man, does have the power and contacts at the top with Sichuan. Stay away from VOR, I would suggest you try Top Flight. Send me a private PM if you have questions.

Good luck,

On Final

b737400
23rd Nov 2010, 11:49
hi..what the top flight website?..thanks in advance, and any idea on latest china southern recruitment?