PDA

View Full Version : B-737 Ng: Flight Simulators In Brazil

TangoAir
14th Nov 2010, 13:50
Hi,

Does somebody knows if in Brazil they have Full Flight “D” Simulators for B737 NG, the location of the training center (city) and how many they have?

Regards

Tango Air

TOFFAIR
14th Nov 2010, 18:03
YES, they do, CAE in GRU, not sure how many, how many do you need? If you dont need it for a ANAC check ride you ll be better off contacting ALTEON for training i guess...

TangoAir
14th Nov 2010, 19:13
Thanks TOFFAIR

Why do you suggest Alteon, is this GRU sim not so good?

TOFFAIR
15th Nov 2010, 17:13
ALTEON is a Boeing subsidiary, and they have a large option on solutions. I had to research for training on B737 (not NG) for a company i worked with before, they ended up taking Flex in Rio, but wasnt the best or cheapest option, it was rather due to the fact of the crews poor English...
There are many providers worldwide LHT e.g. I know their facilities, is superb, even competitive price, but I dont think they will offer you an individual solution. Other thing you should account for is the authority to take your checkride, btw wich is your license?
It just occured to me that FUMEC in Belo Horizonte wanted to accquire a 737NG SIM, not sure if it was supposed to be a "D" level. Fumec is a private university, wich offers aeronautical sciences course and they have an agreement with VRG (Gol).
Wouldnt hurt to check on that...
cheers

flyingswiss
16th Nov 2010, 00:28
Btw is FLEX still alive?

TangoAir
16th Nov 2010, 14:57
Thanks again TOFFAIR, my licence is JAR and I'll go vía Alteon!