PDA

View Full Version : Interview Swinburne Aviation

moreboeingplz
14th Nov 2010, 05:22
Hi Guys!
Now I've looked around the forum for some useful tips and insights that could aid me with an interview that i have this coming Wednesday. All I have really come across is that there is a form to fill out and interview is somewhat based on the answers you give.

So anyone who has had the opportunity to do this interview with Swinburne/Oxford Training, What are the specifics about the questions what do they ask?

On a side note there seems to be a slight feud between people who have had a somewhat hard time with Oxford and those just saying its "...hard" and that its just how it is. This is obviously a tough decision for me coming out of year 12. Is it actually worth my while doing the flying as part of the degree at Swinburne. Considering all the arguments against Oxford. I have some flying experience at Moorabbin and have had the great pleasure to be flying at Melbourne Flight Training, so id feel a little disappointed coming into a larger organization that offers only adequate resources compared to a smaller flight training school.

Can you guys help me out? :confused:

Thanks