PDA

View Full Version : Capital Air Charter / Centreline - Info pls..

Finals19
13th Nov 2010, 16:51
Hi,

Would anyone have info on the following:

Capital (PA31's) - what are the current bases for the a/c? I know they have some at Exeter, but I have heard there are other bases too. I am correct in understanding they fly a mix of charter and cargo (inc night cargo)?

Centreline - are they still operating PA34's for night cargo runs? Could one assume that any vacancies are a closed market for BFC instructors moving up the ladder?

I know I am going to be told to call them and ask directly, but undoubtedly these chaps are busy, so I thought Prune might be my first port of call...

Thanks.:ok:

Daifly
13th Nov 2010, 18:05
Phil - are you busy?!

tommoutrie
14th Nov 2010, 23:24
phone phil - it will stop him posting on here for 5 mins
phone malcolm - he gave me a job once so anything is possible! It was a great first job. Avoid weekends. And days with a Y at the end..

Phil Brockwell
15th Nov 2010, 08:29
Finals,

Centreline don't operate pistons (or any props) any more - also BFC sold the FTO 2 years ago - Bristol Aviation is not part of BFC, not that it was ever a closed market,

Daifly - too busy to post on pprune obviously!

PB

Finals19
15th Nov 2010, 17:48
Thanks for the update Phil - much appreciated. :ok:

windypops
16th Nov 2010, 20:04
From my frequent visits to Signature at East Mids I can tell you that there are some Capital PA31's up there. They always seem to be shifting freight rather than people when I'm up there.