PDA

View Full Version : Latin American Forum

RRC767
20th Aug 2000, 03:28
This is my first contribution to this forum so I'm sorry for not knowing how to use the icons (I know I'll eventually find somewhere in these pages where it is explained). Anyway, I find this forum one great opportunity to get in touch with other fellow aviation enthusiasts and hope this can get us together on matters that are affecting our lives, mainly those of us living and working in Brazil, where conditions and salaries are a big problem.
Hope to keep exchanging info with you all.

AeroBoero
20th Aug 2000, 04:56
Bem-Vindo!

When you post something , just left to the space where you will be writing this , is a "*UBB Code is ON" link. Click there and give a look. You will learn how to put words in italic or in bold like this , also how to make "bullets" and other things. As for the "emoticons" click on the "Smilies Legend" also on the left and below the UBB code. The you will learn how to make this :) or this :) .......

I hope you can help to make this section known...is another alternative to that infamous "forum" provided by you know whom in Brasil!

Rgds AB

------------------
Reporte través de XAREO

[This message has been edited by AeroBoero (edited 20 August 2000).]

JBravo
20th Aug 2000, 07:52
what infamous forum?

------------------
Fokker ruled

broadreach
22nd Aug 2000, 18:26
We'll just have to work on making this forum more infamous! But I also am curious as to the one you refer to, AeroBoero.

AeroBoero
22nd Aug 2000, 21:15
Is hosted by a magazine in Brazil...and that's all that I have to say.. http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/redface.gif

------------------
Reporte través de XAREO

3holer
23rd Aug 2000, 05:36
Come on AB

Give us the complete dope... ;)

3holer
23rd Aug 2000, 05:42
Come on AB

Give us the complete dope... ;)

sorry folks..finger trouble, you can imagine on the fmc :rolleyes:

[This message has been edited by 3holer (edited 23 August 2000).]