PDA

View Full Version : Bell430, Eurocopter, or A109 Power

rotorflyer401
6th Nov 2010, 15:40
Hello Everyone; I am currently completing my private pilot program and currently have a non-profit organization which helps people achieve their educational goals as well as assist students become pilots. (www.my1ark.com (http://www.my1ark.com/))
As a additional promotion I am interested in creating a campaign to help promote my cause by flying around the world in a helicopter.
We are currently trying to figure out which would be better for our trip and our promo. A Bell 430 or a A109-Power or even a Eurocopter? Anyone out there have any good input?
We see the Bell 430 was used before but we hear that the unit is expensive to maintain. We are thinking about doing the campaign 7-11 through 9-11. We will be interested in utilizing two units during the trip.
I am planning on doing this with a chief pilot (CHII), and one (CHI), two other pilots and I. I would like anyone to also give input on good background on the planning and logistics that you may give. Please be respectful to our goals we are very serious about this campaign.
You may contact me at my private cell number of 54.981.8703 or via email [email protected] ([email protected]). We are currently located in Portland Oregon.
Warmest regards to all.
:D