PDA

View Full Version : Flyer event this Saturday at Heathrow 6/11/2010

Joe86
4th Nov 2010, 12:35
Good afternoon everyone! I have finally decided to go all out in my ambition to become a paid pilot and seek some advice from those of you who have been there, done it and got the T-shirt.

On Saturday I’m going to the flyer magazine training seminar at Heathrow, where I hope to gain a lot of useful information about all aspects of flight training, the routes I can take and in general have a good chat with training providers.
To make sure I make the most of my time there I’m currently putting together a few questions that I think are important... fees, pass rate, accommodation costs, type ratings etc...

Does anyone out there have any suggestions or really important questions I should be asking potential training providers?

Any advice you can give would be greatly received.

Thanks Joe
:ok:

wiggy
4th Nov 2010, 13:08
Good luck but be aware that the training providers will be there with the intention of getting you to part with your money. Make sure to visit the BALPA stand - they are trying to rope in some "real" pilots to attend who should hopefully be able to give chapter and verse from the shop floor.