PDA

View Full Version : Escolas nos EUA

Marinheiro
19th Sep 2000, 06:17
Caros amigos,
Gostaria de saber se alguém (em especial Brasileiros) já fez o curso de 1000 horas nos EUA, tipo os da COMAIR e os da TYLER. Estou escolhendo em qual ir e queria conhecer um pouco mais destas academias
[]´s

AeroBoero
19th Sep 2000, 17:36
Marinheiro;

Welcome on board PPRuNe!
But before anything else I'll have to ask you to please make your next posts in English! It's ok if you want to put a part of the message in Portuguese(or Spanhish :)) , but its unfair with everyone else in this forum. If your English is not so good (mine isn't) it really don't matter that much as long as we can understand your request/post! (não leve como ofensa , é um compromisso do fórum e eu me comprometi com o Capt.PpRuNe a mantê-lo , mesmo aqui na AL ;))

To answer your question , I'm not able to say much about the 1000 hours or so you do there. I did my CPL/IR/ME (PC/IFR/Multi)in Florida. The most "schemes" are that you do the licenses and that include CFI(INVA). And when I was there , J-1 Visa students weren't allowed to do "internal" work anymore as the visa was given in the sloe purpose of Flight training. If you get in one school that do a lot of hours per month , you can build fairly quickly your hours.That is pertinet on how fast do you progress over the Comm/IFR/Multi course. The earlier you finish , the earlier you start CFI and the instructing. The best is still write , ask informations and to finally choose one, calls should be made.It's a difficult choice/decision. But be aware of the time it can takes when you go back to Brazil , to convert your licenses and register the hours (nothing compared to JAA of course! http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/eek.gif )

Hope this was some help , but you should ask in the Wannabes section too as a lot of people up here still goes to the US to do flight training!

Abraços
AB

------------------
Reporte través de XAREO

oops.....now I see you have already posted on wannabes...sorry!

[This message has been edited by AeroBoero (edited 19 September 2000).]